Sign in to follow this  
AlexS

Hello From An Old Friend To Some Of You

Hoping some of you are still around.

It came up on my FB memories that I was banned from HF 2 years ago, and in reading that convo I remembered some of the people who were important to me back then. So wanted to say hi - if you are still here.

A lot has changed for me lately, I am no longer a foster parent and adopted Brandon at 17 yrs old, our long term foster kid. He's awesome, is still awesome, and still doing everything right.

Hoping you all are well.

Alex

Alex, I remember you well, we had a lot of conversations about life in general, & foster care as my daughter is into foster care, they've had as many as 4 & now down to two. Congratulations on adopting your son, I'm sure knowing he has a place to call home, is neat thing for him. Was wondering where you disappeared to, I know there are many new avenues out there in social media, but I'm not one to make any more changes than I have to. Take Care & Best Wishes. PD

I remember you! In fact, when I saw your name and avatar, my first thought was about the foster care you did. Congratulations on adding your son to the family!

Hi Stranger!

Welcome back!!

Your son must be thrilled that his status as a child of your heart, has become legally acknowledged. Congratulations!!!

I didn't know that you were banned!! but then it seems there was a culling of epic porportions for a while. welcome back!

Hey ozland! Been working my butt off, old job was 12000ks a month for about 5 years so I kinda vanished. Thought Id drop in though and see how this place was going