Epona142

Where Are The Mods/admin?

You're right, it is WE who keep things going. And we're trying! But we still need Admin/Mods to act quickly, not days later, upon complaints, especially spam and the possibility of malware and viruses.

can't somebody delete a post? independently of the mods? blondie was pretty clever at manipulating stuff. who here is a computer geek?

can't somebody delete a post? independently of the mods? blondie was pretty clever at manipulating stuff. who here is a computer geek?

Not me. But can somebody infect our computers just by posting on the forum? Epona?

Only if you click on what they are posting, and your virus protection isn't up to snuff.

I'm only here for the weight loss thread. I've switched over to a bike forum that's so busy there's no way to keep up. Many different categories so it's broken up pretty well by interests. Routinely visit about 4 categories and they're constantly being updated. I'm also on a hockey forum but it's like HC, flat lining and the AED is broken.

Hey guys. Where have all the old members gone? All banned or just lost interest? This forum use to be on fire every day, now you guys have tumble weeds rolling in which is a shame.

Everyone went to Facebook so they could pick up viruses and get their emails hacked. :drool:

I dont check in much anymore. This place is dead duck Dead. Nothing interesting any more going on. Nikki def killed it intentionally or not. I haven been here in months and there are like 3 to 5 posts in a few categories that have been updated. Many of the forums have no new posts at all. Facebook has lots of groups for different interests all ion one spot which is nice and content is ALWAYS moving lol. You just dont fall for click bait and keep your nose clean ;) I wish there was a way to make an active oldies horsecity group there. I have lots of general friends from HC there, but I know im missing people i really used to like to talk with from here. I miss the good old days

Actually.....................this place is DEAD, because all you people stopped coming here.

Just saying.....if you aren't here doing your part to keep it going, you have no grounds to complain how dead it it.

I still come here but for some reason seem to be a thread killer. I check it almost as much as facebook but don't know what to say on most threads. I will still come and check things out though.

Same here rosy...I check in almost daily, but I'm just not an interesting person...and kill threads. I'm socially awkward in real life too, so no surprise there.

I never seem to have an internet connection, now I have my phone with a few gig :) I believe when some people got banned that the topics became a bit dull, I did like the heated conversations and such. And I also miss the chats where we got to all know each other a little

I agree with you charliegirl that many of the members who were banned were the most active and controversial (which made things interesting). still makes me wonder if it was deliberate, because in many cases I at least didn't see any "rule breakage". nikki was the one saying "off with their heads" until there were very few talking heads left.

but there has been a conspicuous silence lately. guess they might have left the house for good.

And people stopped coming here because Nikki. Therefore, the smoking gun was Nikki and the mismanagement that occurred around her tenure.

Yeah im not so much up for coming here real often when

A. a good 80% of the people I liked to talk to and became good friends with got banned or left over controversial bannings.

B. Many of the bannings were clearly malicious and instigated by you know who

C. you know who worked for this site and they kept allowing her to do it.

I dont think they gave a rats behind about us. Didnt feel very welcome here. I do think they wanted this place much more dead for some reason. Maybe they saw a large super active BB as a liability and not an asset? IDK. But whatever the case, when 80% of the people you talk to leave and the boards stop having many, if any, new posts? Well, its time to move on to greener pastures I guess. Not because of any poster here, its just that home base we all used to gather at isn't so homey anymore and its pretty boring without much to talk about.

Ive popped back in here and there and posted a few posts but there just isnt the amount of content that used to be here by FAR which means not alot to choose from that you might have something to post about. When you arent doing anything but logging on, seeing there isnt much and nothing to post about time and time again, you just kinda log off and forget to log back in for awhile.

Edited by Trinity

Not only that, to confirm your theory that the admin/owners wanted this board quieter-the people who are left hardly, if ever, start a new topic.