Sign in to follow this  
Fawnsmom

Bucket List

I want to start a school for high fuctioning special needs kids . Most schools deal with the lower fuctioning kids. And I want to own a house and a barn of my own. And I want to take Shyanna riding on a beach.

I thought Rome was lovely (except, indeed, for the food!lol) and I enjoyed several days of wandering literally all over. My favorite touristy place in Rome way by far the Pantheon.

My next bucket list item is ice skating in Yosemite on Christmas eve ...which we're doing this year...and I'll finally get to see the Grand Canyon on this trip, as well. Oh and Vegas! I'm crossing off a nice little handful of things this December.

My horsey-related bucket list currently is getting my usdf bronze medal on my Mosely mare. It will be a challenge to see if we can get the scores we'll need at 3rd level...I'm fairly certain 2nd level will be doable.

Now my bucket list includes "meet serah in December."

Not much for bucket lists. I'm too selfish and just go do it. But... there is one thing I would like to do. Take a horse and head out through the Dakotas and/or Montana and horse camp for a week. Sleep under the stars or an improvised shelter and just be free.

I'd like to get a horse trailer with living quarters, load the horse and just go. I'd have to have a driver, though. I have trouble maneuvering my two horse with no living quarters.

Same here jubal. I'd like to sell the farm and travel like that, but I hate the thought of driving to town for groceries.

Cold is good............in the summer! I'd prefer Arizona in the winter though.

Edited by ozland