paintedwarpony

Hello From Eastern Washington State

Just a quick hello from here in Eastern Washington State. I am new to the board, so thought I would introduce myself. I have a 10 year old black & white paint gelding, and an aged companion appaloosa pony. I like to talk horses, especially health, feeding and training topics. I used to compete with my horses, but now I mostly trail ride. I am 45 years old, and my name is August.

Edited by paintedwarpony

welcome to the boards! august is an unusual name for a guy-does it have a story? (we're always up for interesting stories). I know it means "wise" in certain contexts.

I actually know a couple guys named August. One is a second cousin. Welcome.

Thanks everyone! :smilie: ..... Nick.....The name August is a boy's name, albeit one of days gone by. It is acctually a family name, originally from Augustus, and shortened to just August. It's of German origin, and it's original meaning is from the Latin Augustus, meaning majestic dignity, or venerable. I noticed that you are located in Germany. Are there no August's there? I am German by blood (1/3 Native American...the rest German). My family hails from Harpstedt. I hope to go and visit Germany one day. My sister has been many times.

reported. (not you war pony)

Oldenburg breeds incredible jumpers-hope you get the chance to visit the area and your ancestors hail from there. I have a Danish friend married to a guy whose dad was American indian (don't know what tribe) and mom was jewish. viva la difference!!

You are fine, Pony. We just keep getting trolls who post all kinds of nasty garbage. We have to report it to get a moderator to remove it.

Alibaba give different level certifications to different wholesale seller, such as "gold member" or "trust member". Part of everyday life, women s clothing amazon auto sales is very important to talk about in a foreign language. Special thanks to Patti for her help in preparing this article. Article Source: Fragrances is an online perfume shop selling a wide range of designer fragrances including Gucci Perfume. This is PART ONE of an interview with the author of the book, The Exhibitionist. It has been produced many times since then, and it has still a very profound effect on its audience.