Sign in to follow this  
Xanthus

Forum Log-In/picture Load Problems?

Yes, pasting. Tinypic is ever so much easier, and they take care of the re-sizing too. PB was driving me nuts. Oh, and I use a PC.

I don't know if it's on my end or, hc's, but, my signature picture has disappeared, but just for some people. Some see my mare, some see, myself included, an, "oops", message.

It seems to be fixed now..... you people are FAST!! LOL

Edited by equicrzy

How much good are moderators who are never here, or don't even check in for weeks? And no, I'm not bucking to BE one! Been there. Did that!

I tried to log in with my old username, Just Me. Couldn't remember my password so I went thru the whole process of requesting a new password, and couldn't log in. Said my password was wrong. I don't think so! I just made it! :confused0024: So, I made a new user ID, RednRowdy (my horses).

Its been about 3 upgrades of Hc ago that couldn't post pics anymore.

Would be nice if could post from the phone. Huge pain to have to use another site like Photobucket.

YES THIS ^^^^ I have pics I wanna post from my phone! It's such a pain to have to use a computer and upload them and then the whole photobucket ordeal. Uuugh. There's GOT to be an easier way.

It's poco I can't seem to log in on my new phone
.ok now it's letting me post but never let me sign in. Kept saying there had been a problem with sign in. Weird.

Edited by pocobuckgal

i haven't been able to use the quote or smiley function in months and have posted about that several times.

ground control to major tom?

Don't you think it would be smart to pm Xanthus directly? Usually works for me.