Sign in to follow this  
NaughtyNeigh2

So 3 Years Ago Today....

I lost my big lad. Superstar he was.

wp_ss_20160124_0018.png

Never forgotten 💖

However today also marked the first day I can ride coblet again. 💖

He was super chilled and happy after 3/4 months off! Tacked up and off we went out.

InstagramCapture_e37a3fda-6012-4a0d-be92

:( but also yay! I lost mine four years ago too. but I have a good lad now as well. happy that coblet is on the mend!

3 years ago this summer, I had to sell off most of my herd. Now, I guess he last 3 will have to go as well. I'm very happy you and the coblet are a 'go' again.

As long as people like you are willing to share their horses, I'll make it.

Elmer I can probably manage, just put him in the yard where he's close. It's 150 feet to the barn. I have to stop twice to catch my breath on the way.

Elmer probably wouldn't be happy with anyone but you.

NN....You and coblett look very happy together, glad you're able to get out again!

Sorry for your loss 3 years ago, but great that coblet has healed & you can hit the trail again. I think we've all lost a horse that was special to us, I owned a buckskin mare that for 18 years that I covered alot of ground on, I like what I currently own, but I compare every horse to her, & nothing measures up. PD

Edited by Peppers Dad

You're so right PD. I've never found another to stack up to my once in a lifetime horse. Worse than that is I have four money pits (love em , but they have nowhere to go) and an idiot for a saddle horse. Pretty though. That's her as my icon. It's not really her fault, I just don't get to ride as often as she needs.

Coblet is looking good! Love to follow your progress with him.