Sign in to follow this  
Dani813

Super Excited Pics Added

I can't wait finally after a long 8 years I'm am getting me a horse well my hubby bought her for me get to pick her up February 21 what a great valentines day gift better than diamonds roses and chocolates lol pics to come

Edited by Dani813

That is wonderful! I still remember getting my first horse 52 years ago.

I bet Feb. 21st seems like a longways off, I wish you well with a new horse, may it be every thing you've wanted, Bonding with it,rat on you is part of the pleasure of having one, you can them all your secrets & they won't rat on you. Best Wishes. PD

I bet Feb. 21st seems like a longways off, I wish you well with a new horse, may it be every thing you've wanted, Bonding with it,rat on you is part of the pleasure of having one, you can them all your secrets & they won't rat on you. Best Wishes. PD

I'm having a super hard time waiting it seems like forever. Thanks everyone if I knew how to post pics I would post what pics I have of her. It funny it seems like it's meant to be I been looking for months and as some caught my interest they didn't like her I had to have her type feeling. I now regret giving my sister all my horse stuff lol

Ozland I know what you mean I still remember my first horse I got as a kid I have always had horses just when things got ruff loosing my job and other life struggles I did what I knew was best for the situation and the horse but things are better now and I am blessed to be getting my new girl

Thanks ozland and omg only a day away from getting my girl and I'm super hyped lol it's funny my friend is just as excited as me guess cause she will have me back at the barn with her