Sign in to follow this  
ozland

Wild Weekend?

I don't normally remember dreaming, but...........somehow walking into a really posh hotel with Daniel Craig(?) and ending up watching him in a big fancy bathtub? Kind of wish I could remember the whole dream. And to think I had been watching a Harry Potter movie last night.

Nieces are here, so I'm enjoying the kiddos before heading off to work. I'm procrastinating taking the truck in to the shop...I'll just use my car since the weather is supposed to be decent tonight.

I'm gonna have a brownie sundae for lunch. lol

Left over homemade pizza for breakfast for me. Then I need to get a few things done around the house and barn before a game night at a friends house this evening. Tomorrow will be heading out to go snowshoeing!

Mac and cheese for lunch. Quiet day on the couch today... I've been coughing for a week and am getting tired of the taste of cough drops. I'm hoping that lots of rest and forcing fluids will get me feeling better.

We went to a model railroad show in St Paul for early part of the day. Now on our way to Bandana Square for the night run of the model train they have. Might go home via Hudson to see if the balloons are up for Hot Air Affair.

Today is more of a boys day out. Had I been thinking could have stayed home. Should have cause next weekend I have to take Shortman to the local model railroad show

We went and got two new bunnies and I'm taking the kids and Conners little "girlfriend " to the movies. Oh and I cleaned the old mans stall , really wild weekend here!

Working up the gumption to clean house. Other then dusting downstairs is done. I hate cleaning house. Can't wait for the dishwasher to be installed. Don't mind doing laundry or yard work.

Dressage clinic and the weather is nice. Had Thai with friends last night.

I can't wait for dressage clinic weather! 50mph winds here today and ground blizzards. My next clinic is in 3 months.

I wore my dressage coat to church this morning. Lol. Got lots of compliments!

I went to church this morning, then went snowshoeing with some friends this afternoon. It was unusually warm here and was a nice sunny day. We stopped at our favorite doughnut shop for a treat once we got back to town. So not ready for the work week to begin again.

whoo! School is already delayed 2 hours tomorrow. AND it's only a 4 day school week. However...they went and rescheduled previously canceled games to next weekend...so my 4 day weekend now includes working on 3 of those days. so POO. and ugh. Buuuut...since I have a truck to fix I guess I'll just suck it up and only complain here! lol

My weekend started off crazy. Went on a nice trail ride with another boarder after work on Friday. Dreamer was great until the end of the ride when she got hyped up and started getting feisty when we were loping up a hill. She started bucking and I ended up on the ground (she bucks like a bronc, ugh). Thankfully I fell on my butt and was able to get back on her within a minute! She rode perfectly the rest of the way back to the barn. Then yesterday my son got sick with the nasty stomach virus that has been going around. Poor thing. He woke up feeling all better today, though! Today, I worked my Sunday morning job, got a hair cut, went to the barn and rode Dreamer in the arena (she did great today), and spent time with my family and animals and did some housework. This weekend went by too fast. I can't wait until we have a long weekend again!