Sign in to follow this  
ozland

Winter Wednesday

Looks like we get another week of winter before we warm up again. BRRRR! I hope the woodpeckers I saw a few days ago don't freeze. 22 degrees this morning, but at least those 20 mph winds seem to have let up.

yeah another 2 inches of snow,here no school for Conner at least im not up to mud to my knees. . can we skip mud season? :winking:

Edited by pocobuckgal

I don't believe our weather, I just looked at the outside thermometer, 30°, with sunshine and blue skies, which means, it'll warm up to over 40, possibly get into the 50's....I'll take it, for as long as it lasts.

Did someone mention mud? We have plenty of that, with the warmer weather.

The past couple days here have been into the mid 40's and our snow is melting some. I need to get busy and can a batch of apple butter this morning. Also need to get a couple loads of laundry done after I finish my coffee.

Have a great day everyone!!

It got chilly willy last night. I would so love to be able to go home & curl up on the sofa. Not having a good day at work. Yay Me!

Oh & just got in 1 1/2 cups of coffee to boot.

Day off today but I need to go in to the library and see if our computers have the capability to open zip files. I got an email of photos in a zip file and I want to see them, dangit! I'm also getting a haircut and color today.

I am at a conference today. It is for Gifted and Talented teachers and teachers who teach gifted students. The session I am going to is about Dystopian Literature and how to use it to enhance my lessons. It's been pretty neat so far.

Whoo hoo! I just checked our 5 day forecast, low to mid 60,s!! And lots of sunshine!

Edited by equicrzy

I am at a conference today. The session I am going to is about Dystopian Literature and how to use it to enhance my lessons. It's been pretty neat so far.

as a huge fan of dystopian literature...FUN!!!!

AWESOME! I would love it if you would share key points.

I'm at work...I feel pretty lousy. There have been a lot of kids out with a stomach bug and I fear I may have caught it. Blah.

I'll try to get everything done and leave early, I guess!

I've not been feeling well at all the past couple days. And the cold just makes it worse. We reached mid 30's today, which isn't nearly as cold as some places, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Today was pretty much wasted Wednesday. I piddled a lot instead of getting the stuff ready for taxes like I had planned. When did Reeses Cups get smaller and thinner? It's too darned cold here!

No school tomorrow either , and they're out Friday as well of a teacher in service . It was bad tonight. My mom got caught up out of town so she asked me to go feed . It took us over a hour to get home a normal time is around 30 minutes! Roads were slick and you could see anything but white. Whoever is shaking the snow globe can stop now.