Sign in to follow this  
cvm2002

Long Time, No Post!

Howdy all!

Its been forever and a day since I've been on HC and just figured I'd drop by to say Hello! I know a lot of you are on Facebook and have followed some of the sagas! For those interested, our farm Facebook is Wild Side Arabians. Updates from my horsie world....We're at 4 2/3 horses currently. :) Antham, the stallion (Wolf's daddy), Baskette who is now retired, Bunny and Burlesque.

Wolf was gelded and has been sold to a great lady who lives about an hour and a half north of us; he is currently starting his endurance career and is completely, utterly spoiled. Burlesque is now a 3-year old and growing like a weed. Baskette is just living day to day. We had a bad episode right at Christmas where we almost lost her. She has really severe carpal arthritis. She got down overnight and couldn't get up. Was down for several hours. Thankfully with a bit of Banamine we were able to get her back up and she's been fine since. We know we're on borrowed time with her, so we just take what we get.

Antham is back to the life of ease. We had an absolutely epic trip to Las Vegas last April where we showed against the top in the breed. Utterly awesome experience for all of us! He and Bunny are expecting their first foal in early May! We're just waiting.....

Just pictures' sake, here ya go:

Antham:

AnthamCardFrontUSEEditFlattened_zpshubd3

Bunny (as a 3-year old)

IMG_0719web_zps7eb6346b.jpg

And for fun, a Watercolor I had commissioned of Ant & Bunny

12509811_535441166620632_516706896350106

Hello again. You sure picked a really quiet weekend to check in here. Not much going on right now.

Glad to see you stop by. Your boys are gorgeous.

Psst! Bunny's a girl...........