Sign in to follow this  
PinkTractor

Anyone Around?

Are any long-eared people still around?

We acquired a long eared little mule about a month ago. Right now he's at a friend's farm. He is pretty much untouched from an auction. Secretly hoping they want to keep him.

Sadly, I do not have any at the moment that are good to post. He's on a farm about 45 minutes away getting used to other animals and people. It's up in the air if we are getting him back or not. Husband wanted him because he thought they were "cool". But, he's going to be a stubborn one to break. If they decide to keep him - then I'll be looking for a donkey this summer.

I'm around, but haven't come to this forum (horsecity) much because of all the bullying. Not sure if it's still going on, but been busy with life anyway. 

Been into mules, but had to put my last mule down in June. 

Just picked up a nice mammoth jenny donkey in Montana last weekend. Never owned one before. Super nice, gentle 6 yo. May end up being a little boring for me as I like a challenge retraining, but I suppose safe is best for me now that I'm pushing 50. Looking forward to some rugged mountain riding, and of course going back to the big mule ride at Shawnee, Spring 2017. 

1_zpsk6lnxgpm.jpg