Sign in to follow this  
Xanthus

Malicious/deceptive Message

We are aware of a malicious/deceptive message that appears when you try to go to the forums. We have attempted to contact Google to get this fixed. We are unable to remove the message ourselves. However, the site is safe.

I'm sending the report, every time it pops up. How many do you suppose it takes, before they take notice? I've sent a LOT.

I haven't logged into HC from my computer in a while...just got this malicious warning that everyone has been talking about! Luckily, my browser gave me an "ignore this warning" option and I sent a report to google. here's hoping it gets ironed out sooner or later. Xanthus, there is a "comments" section that's optional when sending the report - is there anything you'd like us to write in that comments section to hopefully speed along the issue?

I am still getting the warning as well if I use chrome. I send a message/report everytime I log in. I have sent quite a few now as well. Hope they fix it soon.

I've sent so many they now make me verify I am human by picking the correct pics.

I'm still getting it, it's gotten to the point, I don't even report it anymore, I've sent a couple hundred reports and, it's still there..... I don't care anymore... Lol!

A big thank you to everyone who has sent in a report to Google about the malicious site message. I'm not quite sure how many it will take or how long it will take for Google to respond. Right now, waiting seems to be our only option. We are continuing to attempt to get Google to remove this. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Sonny

When is it gonna go away!? It pops up more now, than in the beginning! Still sending the reports.

Google is ignoring our reports. I do not see the warning going away in the near future. We apologize for this and are considering other options. 

I just sent a ton of reports to them again. Been sending them every time I access the forums. Hope they fix it soon. A local business near me that's been around forever, google had them listed as permanently closed. It took over a month with every one sending messages daily before they fixed it. 

That's what was done on the other forum I know that had this problem.

Is that thing ever gonna go away!? How many messages do they need, before they'll remove it? Could be what's keeping some folks away.

Of course it is. Scares the ones that don't know about it, and annoys the rest into just skipping the whole exercise.

OK. It's time for that thing to go away. Is there even anyone at the other end, receiving theses error messages? Is there someone sitting there, laughing? Because, they certainly aren't doing anything about it. I just sent 150 error messages, for what it's worth.

I get it on chrome but not explorer. When get it on chrome can't finger where can file a report.

Personally it shouldn't be user responsibility to file the reports

I only got it on Chrome when I clicked on a photobucket link. Two different times. But I immediately shut down the computer and didn't see it again. I can still access Horse City with Chrome and not see it.