Sign in to follow this  
Xanthus

New Horsecity Website Launch 5/3

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working hard to create a better Horsecity.com website. We are launching a new version of Horsecity.com tomorrow, May 3. There may be a few glitches, but we think you will really like the new WordPress version. It is cleaner, easier to navigate and looks great on mobile devices. So give it a look when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Sonny

EEK! Scary! :drool: What about the pic posting function?

Is the new update why I get " security alert - warning, deceptive site" from Google Chrome

and

"Reported Web Forgery! This web page at forums.horsecity.com has been reported as a web forgery and has been blocked based on your security preferences." for FireFox 

Edited by Southern Trails

No, it isn't. Thats a google issue.  And google can be notoriously hard to deal with.

If you want to use WiFi, you can't, for this site, so far it's the only one, WiFi blocks HC, because it's, "malicious".

It's gone beyond annoying now, between yesterday and today, I've sent about 100 reports.

The other website I frequent that had this same problem; took about a month to get google to fix it. Google is a pain to deal with.

I have another post about the malicious site warning. It seems to only appear for the forums. Google has ignored our reports and requests for the warning to be removed. We are considering our options.

I hope everyone can view the new website. We hope to add some plugins that will allow you to post your photos and other cool stuff. I really appreciate everyone's patience.

Thank you!

Sonny

As for the new layout I really like the home page. For the first time in a very long time I actually read an article from the home page.

Love how it has a magazine layout feel.

When can we expect better changes on the forum? Would be fantastic if could post pics from the phone.

HC is the only site/forum I visit. Have looked at other horse sites but HC is home. I know there are other members who feel the same.