Sign in to follow this  
NaughtyNeigh2

We Went Swimming Today....

Took a trip down to the local lake and had a dip!

Probably should have taken my saddle off lol but will remember that next time!

_20160722_173619.jpg

_20160722_173427.jpg

_20160722_173333.jpg

IMG_20160722_155600.jpg

Screenshot_20160722-173211.png

Oh and we qualified last week for equifest for the amateur championships! Its a national 5 day show which is really big over here - I'm chuffed to have qualified! We won the coloured class, got second in the cob class and third in the working hunter.

I can't make the championships unfortunately as can't get the day off work, so my friend is competing him for me instead.

_20160723_004759.jpg

_20160723_004740.jpg

Nice pictures, easy to see that you two are in tune with one another. Hope you both found the water very relaxing, Thanks for sharing good horsemanship from across the pond.

Best Wishes. PD

^^^^ what magic said x1000000.

Good luck to your friend at Championships - but total bummer. I can send you a doctors excuse, would that work?! :winking:

Thanks!

I wish pinktractor lol ???? I've tried everything to get the day off to no avail. Annoying as it's a huge show over 5 days with over 700 classes and evening performances till nearly midnight each night..... Seeing as I work at a equine insurance company, could have used it as a free advertising excuse for them! ????. But things happen for a reason I guess.

We have our other national show in October he's qualified for anyway, so I get 3 days away with him competing him then :)

I'm trying to arrange a few nights holida at the beach with him next month too.