Sign in to follow this  
ozland

Terrible Tuesday

For this neighborhood anyway. Its STILL raining. There's green algae growing on the dirt.

At least the algae isn't on your house (I guess.) I have to pay someone to scrub algae off the north facing surfaces of my house every year. The farm next door plows the tobacco field, the dust settles on the house and then the algae grows. The fellow was supposed to come today but it looks like rain.

Getting laundry fold while consuming coffee.

Would love to wash our house with bleach but don't have enough water pressure even with the pressure washer. The north side is ugly as it never gets the sun.

Don't think I could live with with green slime everywhere. I'll survive our winters. ope you all dry out sometime soon.

Its been really unusual weather here. This month is normally hot and dry.

We have had consistent rain. Didn't have to many days of 89+ temps this summer. We are in sand country so its nice when get the moisture just hope get it before ground freezes.

On the house, the barn, the board fence,.............

Oh, well my condolences. There's a product called Wet and Forget that's supposed to get rid of it. You spray it on, leave it and over time, it gets rid of the green. I got some but haven't used it yet. I'm waiting for it to be cleaned first because it's so bad this year. And I have to figure out how to spray it on the second story.

Very, fall-like weather here. I'm hoping all three of my milled asphalt deliveries get here before the rain showers that are predicted. I'd really hate for the dump truck to end up stuck in the driveway.

It is sunny & 70 degrees here again today here, I think I'll mow the lawn today, suppose to be nice all day, Tomorrow it is back to work with weekend off, that will be nice. Get tired of working sometimes, but boss is good to me, & I enjoy spending the money, & my wife enjoys helping me.   PD

Its milder today here than yesterday but still a hot one. We are supposed to get up to 100 by Thursday for a couple days. Eekk....

Had to go have a root canal done today along with an abscess drained and a small drain put in my jaw. They think it was all related to possible nerve damage from the surgery I had a couple years ago. The nerve died off and turned necrotic causing an infection and a huge abscess.  At least the drain will come out tomorrow and the stitches will eventually dissolve. What a crappy way to spend my day off. At least I have a good excuse to eat ice cream. 

Edited by PaintedWishes

If theres one thing Ive learned today it would be that I need to cook something delicious for dinner on my day off and eat leftovers on the days I work. Its 10pm and Im getting ready to eat dinner finally.

Sorry, I'm here. Better late then never...

Work has been busy, then DH is home for 24 hours before leaving for Montana.

Got the mare out to graze some. Still stall rest for at least another week while her leg is still open from losing hair. Don't need to risk another infection. She's really sore on it. So, having vet out end of the week to see what his thoughts are. He said originally up to a month. We're going on week two.

These past two weeks have been so hectic.