Sign in to follow this  
PaintedWishes

Sunny Sunday

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a good morning so far. It looks like it will be another hot one here for us today. Headed to church this morning then not sure what i am doing after yet. Yesterday I turned on the sprinkler for a bit for my horse, he loves it!  He played in it for a while before he went back to sleep in the shade. Even gave the cats a little bit of ice cream to cool them off. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Afternoon,  I just got back from a ride, just went down the road a couple miles & came back. My gelding was a little leery when he saw some heifers along the road, in a distance, but he hadn't been down that section of road either, my quarter horse would balk in the same area & wouldn't move, until he found there was nothing to fear.  We'll see what the rest of the day brings.  Have a great day. PD

QH,

It rained here, yesterday, & we've had close to 5 inches of rain this past week, but sun came out today, & the weather man wasn't wrong, he predicted it. So I went for a ride today,  Interesingtly we have a weekend weatherman here from Texas, & he has commented about our cold temps here, but he recently married a local girl, so it should be interesting how long he stays in our area. PD

It was a gorgeous day here! In the seventies, a nice breeze and lots of sunshine. I'm trying to catch up the mowing so I can go to the State Fair tomorrow. Actually, it's never caught up but at least it doesn't look like abandoned property now. I got the zero turn stuck in the ditch first thing. Tractor to the rescue. My neighbor showed up just as I got it out. He said he came to help but that I seemed to have it under control. I told him I'd had a lot of practice. Those zero turns have no traction and it ends up in the ditch at least twice a summer.