Sign in to follow this  
Alaskandraft

The Weiner Factor

It appears that Weiner is singing. Gonna cut himself a deal by turning on his estranged wife and her buddy Hitlary and her cartel. The new revelation of the Hitlary emails that were originally Subpoenas by Congress have shown up in another investigation where Child **** sexting Democratic former Congressman Anthony Weiner is involved. Oooops ! looks like she forgot to get out a cloth on that one! Probably "Forgot" and didn't "recall" it.. Poor sick Hitlary. Thing is why would anyone want to give Hillary government classified information when the Feds have found it all over through private laptops throughout Hillary staff on unsecured electronic devices. People that DONT have high security clearance. She broke the law and why hasn't there been an indictment yet? I'll tell you why.. Because Obama is part of this and His DOJ is protecting the crooked crap that has been going on for too long! 

All electronic devices were subpoenaed from the WEINER home by a grand jury 12 days ago in the FBI investigation of Weiner Sexting an underage girl. In the lap top there are over 10,000 emails that belong to the State Department and the American people.. Was Huma keeping them for evidence? Was Huma forwarding them to Saudis for more pay to play by the Clinton Foundation? Was she spying for the "brotherhood" that she is a member of?  

I would have to say "GROSS NEGLEGENCE" is becoming a reality in this case...The Clintons are gross and negligent..

Oh and before you get into the warrant theory....Mr. WEINER GAVE THE FBI THE LAP TOP IN QUESTION.. After all he is trying to stay out of jail and from paying child support.. This laptop was supposed to be given to CONGRESS prior to THIS investigation.. like I said..looks like Hitlary forgot her hammers... My mother always told me sooner or later your lies catch up with you..

Her depiction of herself as a middle class person while growing up is still hilarious to me.. Her parents bought a house in 1950 in a fancy neighborhood for 600,000. In comparison ...My parents bought their home in 1960 for 15,000...They were middle class as were all the people in the subdivision. Steel workers, cops, linemen, warehouse managers, small business owners, truck drivers  etc.. I'm thinking she was not in the middle at all..

Nothing ever sticks to a Clinton, AD, or, to a Democrat in general, didn't you know that??

Don't be too surprised if Hillary comes out smelling like a rose.

Thing is he DIDNT violate it since the investigation was never closed.. "you cant start an investigation 90 days before a Presidential election." And ITS A POLICY NICK!  Perhaps you should read the constitution again since its been awhile for you to stand on the ground it represents. Quit being ignorant. Comey didn't violate POLICY because he didn't closethe case and told CONGRESS he would notify them immediately when more information came up. There are hundreds of thousands of them..The pay for play and the link with the Clinton foundation  and illegal international donations to politicians. Looks like a bunch of them will be going down. Of course Obama and his corrupt DOJ team is trying to stop it. Not going to happen. The investigation of her started over a year ago. Many of you should have known this.. Who votes for a corrupt individual under FBI investigation? Not only is she the first Woman nominated  for President, she is the first one underinvestigation for corruption. THAT IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!

Too bad so many voted ahead before the truth is coming(that many of us have been saying for quite a long time.. like that OBAMACARE line of BS) The FBI Wiki leaks is taking down Brasille too .. seems like Democrats CHEAT no matter what they do. She go the answers for HRC before the CNN debate that HRC claimed she won..I wouldn't doubt the same thing went on for Obama too. Too many canned answers.. They pay naive people so well to get the votes don't they.

It really shouldn't matter if you think TRUMP treats women like crap when you voted for a Person because she is a woman, who has a pedifile, rapist , and womanizer  for a husband. A dirt bag man she protects by putting women down and throwing them under the bus. I have noticed over the years how she dresses like her husbands victims.. probably some little sick game her and Bill play.. I do wonder if Bill has been making out on rugs lately since she is getting them made into outfits for herself.

Or comey like a skunk who violated the constitution.

POLICY NICK! POLICY! HE didn't violate POLICY! She is still under investigation by the FBI, IRS, and Congress.

We did not have  the FBI in 1776

Read the Hatch Act before you start making assumptions. Tsk,tsk. You're doing that whole swastika outrage thing again.

WOW! 650,000 emails to comb through... 5 FBI offices investigating the Clinton Foundation. Other departments working 15 hours a day READING emails to determine if the information was classified AT THE TIME THEY WERE SENT TO THE LAPTOP. Another thing is ..how many more classified documents were SENT  to private computors... This is bad people..This is beyond GROSS NEGLIGENCE , THIS IS BORDER ON ESPIONAGE.  Hillary cant paint herself out of this corner..

oh dear.  read the Hatch Act.  google it for cripe's sake.  it is very specific.    and while you're at it google swastikas and the origins. 

and by the way, trump has made it public that he and vladi (the Russian bad guy in case you're not aware) are very cosy.  he considers him  "great leader".  think about why the world has so many displaced people right now.  that is, if you bother to think. 

i'll give you a hint;  (if you even know where Syria is), Russia bombing the crap out of Syria, what used to be a prosperous middle class middle eastern nation, targeting HOSPITALS among other random targets, is a huge part of what is causing this refugee crisis that the Donald says he will not accept, while at the same time giving that pervert/despot  Putin huggies.  

Edited by nick

and by the way, just for yuks, you called me a jew hater while I called you out on a couple of facts about anti-Semitism.  I am married to a german jew if I may remind you whose mother spent her childhood in attics hiding from the Nazis.

look at your KKK hero Donald and all that he stand for on that front. 

if that's what you want,  hey!   you're right next to Russia.   have fun.

ah yes, the (cowardly) KKK are out in their white robes and masks in Kansas and elsewhere in the Midwest "encouraging the white man to take his country back".   google it.  makes me want to puke. 

Nick, I've lived in the Midwest most of my life and have never seen the KKK. As far as that goes, no one would ever listen to them. They do very little when it comes to influencing people's political views. I sure in Germany there are groups that spout hate and you don't pay them any attention. Why even talk about the KKK??

and yes we have hate groups in Germany and every laughs their heads off at them.   one almost feels sorry for them because they're so pathetic, but they're so pathetic that it becomes a parody. 

Drumpf encourages white men to take their country back. "Say what?". The interesting thing is that we've never had so many people registering to vote. Wonder why ????.

ah yes, the (cowardly) KKK are out in their white robes and masks in Kansas and elsewhere in the Midwest "encouraging the white man to take his country back".   google it.  makes me want to puke. 

San Quentin Inmates Overwhelmingly Support Hillary Clinton, Reject Donald Trump

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/San-Quentin-Inmates-Overwhelmingly-Support-Hillary-Clinton-Reject-Donald-Trump-396246151.html

What about the Democratic Governor of Virginia allowing 200,000 Felon Vote in the 2016 Presidential Election

http://nypost.com/2016/04/22/virginia-is-letting-felons-vote-in-the-presidential-election/

The hypocrisy is rampant, Democrat will do anything for a vote, support anyone who will give them a vote and then in the same breath will condemn a Republicans for much less.

Someone needs to take the Country back, it is being Run by a Bunch of Bottom Feeding Scum who care only for themselves and doing whatever it takes to get a vote to Stay in Political Power without regard for what they our doing to our Children's and Grandchildren's future.

Edited by Southern Trails

"somebody"?  at what cost?  and by "take the country back" do you mean back 50 years in the context of civil rights progress.  rights of women and young people and marriage equality?  that back? 

no thanks.    and i'd certainly like America to have a non orange, non every day is a bad hair day, non-racist, non misogynist, non pedophile leader who isn't a laughing stock.  (and by the way have you checked out the stock market lately?  big corporations ain't too crazy about the Donald either, which makes you wonder what kind of person would find him worthy of such a powerful position.  oh yes;  Vladimir putin and the Saudis).   

well lookee here.  stumbled across another big drumpf (his real name) fan.  Mathew Heimbach describes the Donald  as "a gateway drug" for the white supremist (hater) movement.  Heimbach, 25 year old burly black bearded fellow has been described by his followers and foes alike as "the future of hate" and "the next david duke".  ah yes--he also is fond of referring to  women with the "c" word, seemingly having forgotten through which passage he entered this world. 

this mentality is what the Donald feeds folks. 

Edited by nick

wow, you can read Heimbach's twitter account on-line.

he loves quoting Putin, Pat Buchanan, Gaddafi, David Lane in the name of "Donald Trump for Peace".    there are some real role models and reputable nations' leaders for you NOT.    Gaddafi in addition to being a despot was keerazy, but then some people including the American Psychologists Association are wondering if there are some similarities there too. 

"somebody"?  at what cost?  and by "take the country back" do you mean back 50 years in the context of civil rights progress.  rights of women and young people and marriage equality?  that back? 

no thanks.    and i'd certainly like America to have a non orange, non every day is a bad hair day, non-racist, non misogynist, non pedophile leader who isn't a laughing stock.  (and by the way have you checked out the stock market lately?  big corporations ain't too crazy about the Donald either, which makes you wonder what kind of person would find him worthy of such a powerful position.  oh yes;  Vladimir putin and the Saudis).   

I guess your reading comprehension has been compromised?, I never said taken back by Trump, nor did I say we need to change progress on civil rights.

Read what I said "Someone needs to take the Country back, it is being Run by a Bunch of Bottom Feeding Scum who care only for themselves and doing whatever it takes to get a vote to Stay in Political Power without regard for what they our doing to our Children's and Grandchildren's future."

Democrats are bankrupting this Country and yes Republicans are helping, but Democrats in the last 8 years have done enough damage that it could take 10-15 years to recover from, so now you want more of the same manure with Hillary?

The average hard working person which is the Middle Class has not been represented by Politicians in 20-30 years and it is getting worse, of course all you know is what is on the news, live in the USA Nick and find out what is really happening 1st hand, you are the victim of hearsay.

then you don't have a choice do you?  unless you "choose" not to vote, in which case you have no case to be upset by the outcome.

the GOP has done a major self-destruct over the last 8 years, and as the germans like to put it "now they're saddled with the bill".    I am a registered democrat but was hopeful for a viable GOP candidate this time around considering the choices.   words cannot describe how flabbergasted I am with the lack of leadership within the party. 

Living between the US and Russia makes me scared of trump.

I also think that the US will become a laughing stock in the rest of the world if he is elected and that does not bode well for your foreign politics.

I fear that he does not have the diplomacy or "gentle touch" needed when it comes to foreign politics.

I am just not ready for WWIII...

Let's not forget he would also have access to the nuclear codes. A person whose mental stability is questionable at best.

southern trails,  who among your circle of friends would be willing to go out there and pick perfect strawberries, grapes or asparagus for a pittance?  hmmm?    take what America back for whom????