Sign in to follow this  
TigerLilly

QH breeding experts, I have questions.

Picked up this little mare last summer. She starting barrel training in the spring and am very excited to see what comes of it. Shevery is a little thing but very quick free runner type. Maybe a bit too free running lol. Anyways, I would really like to get a prospect out of her in a few years if she preforms well. I do not have conformation shots right now so I won't even bother with that until I can get very good shots. Can get some Tuesday when the farrier is out. But if you could take a peak at her breeding I would appreciate it greatly. She is only 14.3 and has a trim athletic build. Not a real buff mare but proper working will muscle her up. She is smaller boned and does look more cow bred.

Thank you for your advice. The foal would used for barrels if this ever does pan out. This will be a long term and well though out project for me. 

Edited by TigerLilly
Too much horse power in that link

Oh jeez. For some strange reason my tablet is holding onto old links when I copy and paste lol. On top of considering having my horse bred, I am currently in the process of buying a truck. Lol its late. I am so going to bed. 

LOL  Well, good luck on both counts!  I recognized a lot of names in her pedigree but I know very little about what lines of QHs are best at what things.