Sign in to follow this  
Tuckaway

Haya Guy`s

Was jumping around and figured I would stop in for a visit. Who has the coffee pot on? It is cold as That ole Canuckland here in Oklahoma. I still see some ole names I know. WAVES ... Life here is ok I have a rescued mini donk and 2 rescued mini horses here now. My Husband is going on 2 years now in a nursing home with dementia. He is doing ok. The boys are grown up in their 20`s now. I am as always keeping myself busy. What have you been doing? Or anything exciting on the forums anymore?

Tohi, 

Tuck

Edited by Tuckaway

TUCK!  *waves wildly*

Things here in the South are much colder than usual.  We moved within the county to a bigger home/property and really love it.  Horse stepped on a nail and had to spend Xmas at the vet.  I plan on calling tomorrow to see what that damage is and get it paid.  Fired up the pellet stove this evening and the house is starting to feel toasty!

Tuck nice to see you & Happy New Year!!  Sorry to hear about your hubby.

We are still running trains.  Lost my gelding the past summer & found a fantastic mini mare for my Mr Magoo to keep company.  Those mini as I am sure you know are packed full of personality.

Oh by the way blame Mudder for leaving the door open.

Tuck,  Great to see you on here, when I think of you, I can't help chuckle a bit, as I remember all the laughs, you & Mudder gave us with your stories, What didn't think of the other did.  Sorry to hear about your husband, life can make our path in life rocky at times, but He gives us the strength to deal with it a day at a time. I have 3 horses, still have trails I want to ride,  but now days I just like them shorter, than they use to be.  But life has been good to me, & for that I'm thankful.   Best Wishes. PD

:smileywavey:

Nothing (worthy) new here. But, sorry to hear about your husband. Life throws horrible curves - but I am glad he is in a place to help with that. Hopefully he has more good days then bad, (hug). You're stong dealing with that.

Any picture of the new donk and ponies? You going to drive them or anything?

Welcome back, Tuck. I'm a newbie, but long time lurker.

Sorry about your husband. I imagine that is very hard for you and your family.

Great seeing everyone that popped in here. What is with all the week of the day titles now ? LOL  Just maybe we all need to go a trail ride. Anyone want to go? You oldies know how to play.

Hey Tuckolena :smileywavey: I haven't talked to you in forever chicki. 
I resemble that remark Miss RRW....I'll have you know I have that door shut so darn tight that I don't let the snow in up here where I live even. Frankly, we don't need any precip. Not now, not in spring, not in summer, fall, or even next winter!! That's how freakin wet we are up here. I need to combine come spring, so the door will remain tightly shut for the next year.....providing Miss MN cooperates and doesn't have any hairy fits in the mean time! :duh:

Talked to my aunt in Sask & she said the same thing.  Crops still in the field.  I'll try not to send anything your way, however, you will have to speak to the southern buddies & tell them to keep the south winds from going north.