TigerLilly

Daylight saving time!

On 3/11/2017 at 9:14 AM, noponies said:

Daylight savings time is like cutting a foot off the top of the blanket, sewing it on to the bottom, and claiming you have a longer blanket. Never made a lot of sense to me.

I agree. Someone told me farmers wanted it that way so they could farm longer, or some such nonsense. They don't know farmers. Farmers farm from sun up to sun down and sometimes all night as well, so an hour isn't going to do squat for a farmer. Silly ppl...:bang_head:  Personally I don't care one way or the  other because my time always stays the same. :D

All winter I I came in side when it was dark, as there were some old westerns on the Western Channel, now I feel guilty to want watch tv, when there is good daylight outside.  What A bummer. PD

I don't feel guilty at all dad. I come in and take a nap as needed. I'm retired now so I don't have to work near as hard and I don't plan on it either. I'm learning to be laid back.... snork

7 hours ago, Mudder said:

I don't feel guilty at all dad. I come in and take a nap as needed. I'm retired now so I don't have to work near as hard and I don't plan on it either. I'm learning to be laid back.... snork

Mudder,  I found I can record those old westerns if I really want to, & watch them after the sun goes down, But if I get any more laid back, I might stiffen up in place, & then they'll be shoveling me into a hole!!! PD

I don't watch much tv, so I download what I want to watch. While it downloads I can get stuff done. Yeah...I don't have super fast internet here in the sticks...well not good enough for streaming anyway. So I work when I want etc. Not much to do outside yet...but soon the snow will be gone and I won't know what the inside of my house looks like. I plan to be up early riding. I got two to get time in on now.