TigerLilly

The Investigation in Trump's ties to Russia

What have tiny hands or the color of the man's hair have to do with ANYthing, other than childish attacks? Can't everyone please find something REAL to get excited about?

also vegas shootings.  although both topics are pretty worrisome.  want something exciting go to Puerto Rico where the Donald threw out paper towels to the (unenthusiastic) public.   yay

here ya go.  Saudi Arabia is considering lifting the ban on women driving!!  exciting enough?  for the women of saudia Arabia it's a a thrilling step forward in women's rights. 

you're the one who wanted some excitement.  Saudi Arabian women being allowed to drive is pretty exciting unless you think they should remain shrouded, leaning on peas and pregnant in the harem. 

What has any of that to do with THIS subject? Or are you just stirring the septic tank.....again?

16 minutes ago, noponies said:

What has any of that to do with THIS subject? Or are you just stirring the septic tank.....again?

There's this great feature. You'd be surprised how much it will do for your life, your well-being.....use it, man, use it!....lol..

Nick, women in Saudi Arabia can not drive until they are 18 years old and have to have permission! They still have to answer to Sharia law. Too me that means there will be restrictions.

Nick, why are you complaining about the president of U.S when you live in Germany?? Doesn't your country have problems to complain about??????

Edited by Danyel

1 hour ago, equicrzy said:

There's this great feature. You'd be surprised how much it will do for your life, your well-being.....use it, man, use it!....lol..

I was, but it all shows up on the sidebar anyway, can't avoid the crap.

19 minutes ago, noponies said:

I was, but it all shows up on the sidebar anyway, can't avoid the crap.

I guess I can't see the sidebar on my phone, because I see nothing she says unless someone quotes her.......so, please, no one quote her......lol

back to the investigation.  curious that we don't hear anything more about putin manipulating drumpf. 

we hear plenty about senator bob corker (conservative) Republican saying our POTUS is mentally unfit for office,  and that the white house has become a day care center for adults.    good fodder for debate.  

Whats to debate? Nothing new there. And let us know when you learn to spell Trump, will you? Anyone with half a brain knows to use the LEGAL name.

The stuff going on in DC isn't even debatable but it sure is entertaining. Yesterday, Trump called a press conference to announce he and Congress had agreed on a health care bill. Today, he says he can't support said bill. :rotf:

Between health care & tax reform, it seems many have changed their minds about what they support.  Trump doesn't can't bring the country together, so no wonder why he can't bring congress together on anything.   Also Trump has his pet names for many others, seems I've heard Pocahontas, for Liz Warren, & Rocket Man for Kim Jong-Un, so I have no problem with nick's spelling of  Trump.

5 hours ago, Proud Dad said:

Between health care & tax reform, it seems many have changed their minds about what they support.  Trump doesn't can't bring the country together, so no wonder why he can't bring congress together on anything.   Also Trump has his pet names for many others, seems I've heard Pocahontas, for Liz Warren, & Rocket Man for Kim Jong-Un, so I have no problem with nick's spelling of  Trump.

I guess both don't mind appearing ignorant.

guess you might be right.  then again I've actually been to India and seen how the cows and people live and have actual grounds for voicing an opinion on that front.

but we digress as usual.    silicon valley is starting to rumble about Russia meddling in the elections. 

3 hours ago, noponies said:

Agreed

Already forgotten about your post about people starving in India who are vegetarians while cows are "sacred" and don't get eaten.  Tsk, tsk.  

I asked if you'd ever actually been there.  No answer.  Until you've been on the ground there as far as I'm concerned you have no grounds to judge.  Anything.