TigerLilly

The Investigation in Trump's ties to Russia

43 minutes ago, nick said:

no ponies we digress again, and this time it was not I.    btw, i'd never think of reporting you but it does say on the open debate board terms and conditions that "personal attacks will not be tolerated".  guess admin is asleep at the wheel.    I won't quote you on anything and feel free to continue.  i'm not here all that often anymore and when I am it's just for a peek into what's going on. 

back to the topic!!

It speaks volumes that *I* am not the one who keeps getting banned for nasty attacks.

3 hours ago, noponies said:

It speaks volumes that *I* am not the one who keeps getting banned for nasty attacks.

Wow, I can't believe she went there....just...wow..

"The world is a dangerous place and we’ve got folks that are talking openly about use of nuclear weapons,” he said. “It’s no longer a bipolar world where it’s just us and the Soviet Union. We’ve got other players out there who have nuclear capability. It’s never been more important to make sure that we get this mission right.”

This is the crux of nuclear war. There are no winners. If NK bombs us, we bomb them, Russia and China, South Korea and Japan get involved. The loss of life would be astronomical. Even if we're are capable of shooting down their nukes and we very likely are, it still means large scale war. I don't even want to think about it. 

People who think it's okay for Trump to antagonize Kim Jong-un need to research nuclear winter. It isn't like bombs fall in another country and it doesn't affect the US.

Just read that EPA is to deregulate the use of many different chemicals, so if nuclear doesn't kill us, the Environmental Poison Agency will I guess. Just takes longer that way. PD

^^^ I try not to think about it. 

And they hired a company with two employees to fix the power problem in Puerto Rico. I just wonder how long it will take to undo all the destruction to the federal government after he's gone (assuming there still is a federal government.)

There isn't going to be a nuclear war. We aren't the only ones who would be gravely affected by it and, ours isn't the only country who doesn't want to perish....that includes N.Korea, with all of their big talk.

equicrzy,   When you have 2 emotionally unstable men in charge, anything can happen.  If you don't think  Trump is unstable,  that is where we differ in opinion, but his past actions, have gave alot of doubts about him.  If Trump would grow up & act like a man, that he claims to be, & quit being thin skinned, & go on the attack, when there is any criticism of him, I might think differently of him.  But until then I don't think he is fit to lead this country.  PD

41 minutes ago, Proud Dad said:

equicrzy,   When you have 2 emotionally unstable men in charge, anything can happen.  If you don't think  Trump is unstable,  that is where we differ in opinion, but his past actions, have gave alot of doubts about him.  If Trump would grow up & act like a man, that he claims to be, & quit being thin skinned, & go on the attack, when there is any criticism of him, I might think differently of him.  But until then I don't think he is fit to lead this country.  PD

I don't think I'd call Trump unstable, he's a hothead with a huge ego.

I don't always agree with what he says, because I think he speaks before thinking it through then just blurts it out.

I like how he doesn't bow down to the media, or anyone else, for that matter,  a President should defend himself against lies and rumors.

He isn't, diplomatic or, tactful, but, that's, to me, one of the draws, we've had the PC politicians and, all we got were lies and deceit, empty promises and an astronomical debt.

Trump isn't perfect, he's crass....but, as much as some people not like to hear it, I think he's what we need at this point in time.

15 minutes ago, equicrzy said:

Trump isn't perfect, he's crass....

Definition:

Crass. Adjective. Very stupid and showing no sympathy or understanding.

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/crass

Synonyms:

stupid, insensitive, blundering, dense, thick, vacuous, mindless, witless, doltish, oafish, boorish, asinine, bovine, coarse, gross
informal pig-ignorant
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/thesaurus/crass

17 minutes ago, equicrzy said:

I think he's what we need at this point in time.

Me too. We really need a very stupid, mindless, witless, pig-ignorant dolt with his finger on the nuclear trigger. What could possibly go wrong?

5 hours ago, 4legsgood said:

Definition:

Crass. Adjective. Very stupid and showing no sympathy or understanding.

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/crass

Synonyms:

stupid, insensitive, blundering, dense, thick, vacuous, mindless, witless, doltish, oafish, boorish, asinine, bovine, coarse, gross
informal pig-ignorant
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/thesaurus/crass

Me too. We really need a very stupid, mindless, witless, pig-ignorant dolt with his finger on the nuclear trigger. What could possibly go wrong?

Great post,  Thanks for saying what needed to be said.     PD

Do you really believe Trump wants to blow us all up?  If people could see past the Trump hate, you'd realize that.

Nuclear war would not only destroy us, but, by the time **** stopped flying, in retaliation, the entire world would be destroyed.....you can honestly say, Trump or, any president, wants that?

The bigger picture here, is, we finally have a President who won't bow and scrape, who won't let the US be pushed around by tyrants, like the previous administrations..... that's a GOOD thing!

Edited by equicrzy

Its always difficult for narrow minds to see past their own agenda. I don't like the man, but I don't see him as stupid just because I don't like him. And consider, if he were stupid, he wouldn't be so rich. You don't make money being stupid.

Edited by noponies

7 minutes ago, noponies said:

Its always difficult for narrow minds to see past their own agenda. I don't like the man, but I don't see him as stupid just because I don't like him. And consider, if he were stupid, he wouldn't be so rich. You don't make money being stupid.

I didn't like Obama, but, I admit, he's a smart man..... I don't agree with everything Trump does, certainly not everything he says....but, I don't think he's dumb, to the point he'd get us into a nuclear war, the man must know the implications.

I'd rather have a President who speaks his mind, who doesn't take **** from anyone and, who gives the impression, the US is in charge of the US and, no one else.....it's about **** time!

Well said, Equicrzy. I didn't like Obama at all but didn't feel like I could say anything because I would have been called a racist! I think the Trump bashing has gone too far. He is our President. Show him some respect. 

I don't consider expressing my opinion of Trump, as bashing. I consider it a freedom that we are all given, there is a respectful way to criticize people, & I think I've tried to do it that way. But Trump is not a god of some kind.   For those that didn't like Obama, but he did bring respect & dignity, & maturity to the office.  Can't say that for Trump.  PD

1 hour ago, noponies said:

I don't see him as stupid just because I don't like him.

Neither do I. I see him as stupid because, yannow, he's stupid. Trump today on Chinese president Xi Jinping:

People say we have the best relationship of any president-president, because he’s called president also

The stupid. It burns!

Edited by 4legsgood

42 minutes ago, Danyel said:

Well said, Equicrzy. I didn't like Obama at all but didn't feel like I could say anything because I would have been called a racist! I think the Trump bashing has gone too far. He is our President. Show him some respect. 

I WAS called a racist, when I said anything at all about Obama....I didn't agree with him because he's black; I don like him because he's black....and , so on.

PD, I don't consider you, 'bashing' Trump, but, there are plenty of people who do, on a regular basis.....not one of those people, when asked, can list just ONE thing that's different in their lives, not one thing they've lost, personally, since Trump took office.....for the most part, Trump is hated because he beat Hillary and, spoiled the dnc's agenda.....MY opinion, of course.

Danyl, I look at it like this....for 8 years I had to watch/listen to Obama being canonized by his worshipers, no matter what idiotic things he said or did....so, now, I wanna say to those who are now demonizing Trump...."in your face, get over it, you lost, suck it up buttercup"....all the things that were said to ME......but, I won't, because that would be rude.....what? I DID say it....oh well....LOL..

Edited by equicrzy

23 minutes ago, Proud Dad said:

I don't consider expressing my opinion of Trump, as bashing. I consider it a freedom that we are all given, there is a respectful way to criticize people, & I think I've tried to do it that way. But Trump is not a god of some kind.   For those that didn't like Obama, but he did bring respect & dignity, & maturity to the office.  Can't say that for Trump.  PD

Sorry PD, but, the only thing Obama brought to the White House was, racism.

7 minutes ago, 4legsgood said:

Neither do I. I dislike him because he's stupid. Trump today on Chinese president Xi Jinping:

The stupid. It burns!

Well, he's just learned about presidents in president school. Namely, he's the president of US Virgin Islands.

26 minutes ago, Proud Dad said:

If you followed Trump's lead, you would not be respectful, PD. But you are respectful, which is more than he deserves.

As far as racist, there is no one more racist than Trump. That's why his buddies in the KKK and Nazi Party are so fond of him. That why he calls them "very fine people."  If you defend that, you can't say you aren't racist.

I believe that if you do not like something, do something about it. Trashing Trump does not do a thing. Go find someone you could support for the next election and campaign for them. I do believe in the freedom of speech but not disrespect.

5 minutes ago, Danyel said:

I do believe in the freedom of speech but not disrespect.

50% of people on this planet are female. When he shows them some respect I may show some for him:

Trump, in a 2005 conversation with a television host that was caught on a live microphone, describes a failed seduction, saying: “I did try and ***** her, she was married,” and says that when he meets beautiful women he feels able to “grab them by the *****”.

“You can do anything,” he tells Billy Bush, the TV host who is a cousin of George W and Jeb Bush.

23 minutes ago, equicrzy said:

Sorry PD, but, the only thing Obama brought to the White House was, racism.

Sorry PD, the only thing Obama brought out while in the White House was, racism.

Fixed your typo.

....and, maybe now that he isn't president, Obama will have time to visit all 57 states!.......talk about DUMB statements!

2 minutes ago, 4legsgood said:

Sorry PD, the only thing Obama brought out while in the White House was, racism.

Fixed your typo.

No, you can't alter my post!  You're reported.

18 minutes ago, Danyel said:

I believe that if you do not like something, do something about it. Trashing Trump does not do a thing. Go find someone you could support for the next election and campaign for them. I do believe in the freedom of speech but not disrespect.

It really IS nice to read something here that is sensible. Thank you.