TigerLilly

The Investigation in Trump's ties to Russia

6 minutes ago, equicrzy said:

....and, maybe now that he isn't president, Obama will have time to visit all 57 states!.......talk about DUMB statements!

Ah, the old ones. They're always the best.

8 minutes ago, 4legsgood said:

Sorry PD, the only thing Obama brought out while in the White House was, racism.

Fixed your typo.

The unmitigated gall of that is beyond belief!

14 minutes ago, 4legsgood said:

50% of people on this planet are female. When he shows them some respect I may show some for him:

Odd; I was raised to be respectful no matter HOW low the other person sunk. Sad that this is no longer taught,

I respect people who earn respect. Trump isn't one of those people. I have already donated to several candidates in next years elections. Meanwhile, trashing Trump makes me feel better. So does seeing the posts of  other people who believe as I do. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have elected him. Carry on.

5 minutes ago, noponies said:

The unmitigated gall of that is beyond belief!

I just hope admin does something about it.

10 minutes ago, equicrzy said:

No, you can't alter my post!  You're reported.

FFS equi - he didn't change YOUR post, he only re-worded it in HIS post.  *rolling my eyes really loud*

42 minutes ago, equicrzy said:

I WAS called a racist, when I said anything at all about Obama....I didn't agree with him because he's black; I don like him because he's black....and , so on.

Danyl, I look at it like this....for 8 years I had to watch/listen to Obama being canonized by his worshipers, no matter what idiotic things he said or did....so, now, I wanna say to those who are now demonizing Trump...."in your face, get over it, you lost, suck it up buttercup"....all the things that were said to ME......but, I won't, because that would be rude.....what? I DID say it....oh well....LOL..

I absolutely agree that when many people expressed their displeasure with Obama they were called racist, when that was not the case, as a means to shut them up. 

Regarding the last paragraph (and not directed at you, Equi, this is just a general personal observation), NOTHING HAS CHANGED with any elected President in the last couple elections where I have been active online.  EVERYONE says those things about/to the other side.  NO ONE accepts.  NO ONE got over it.  NO ONE sucked it up.  And no one ever will so I stop paying attention.

2 minutes ago, jubal said:

I respect people who earn respect. Trump isn't one of those people. I have already donated to several candidates in next years elections. Meanwhile, trashing Trump makes me feel better. So does seeing the posts of  other people who believe as I do. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have elected him. Carry on.

And I repeat for the umpteenth time; I did not vote for him. Is there a reason you can't remember that, or just wanting to take  spite shots?

2 minutes ago, Heidi n Q said:

FFS equi - he didn't change YOUR post, he only re-worded it in HIS post.  *rolling my eyes really loud*

I absolutely agree that when many people expressed their displeasure with Obama they were called racist, when that was not the case, as a means to shut them up. 

Regarding the last paragraph (and not directed at you, Equi, this is just a general personal observation), NOTHING HAS CHANGED with any elected President in the last couple elections where I have been active online.  EVERYONE says those things about/to the other side.  NO ONE accepts.  NO ONE got over it.  NO ONE sucked it up.  And no one ever will so I stop paying attention.

I see, Heidi.... admin can see it too, then....it sure looked like mine had been altered.

6 minutes ago, Heidi n Q said:

I can understand making a mistake in the heat of the moment.

I sent admin a message, saying, "disregard, I made a mistake".

1 minute ago, noponies said:

It was STILL a rude and tactless thing to do.

I expect that kind of thing from that particular poster.

31 minutes ago, noponies said:

And I repeat for the umpteenth time; I did not vote for him. Is there a reason you can't remember that, or just wanting to take  spite shots?

You aren't the only person reading these posts.

13 minutes ago, jubal said:

You aren't the only person reading these posts.

Answered THAT question, for sure. Thank you.

1 hour ago, 4legsgood said:

Ah, the old ones. They're always the best.

They don't have many to choose from.

Edited by jubal

I guess we all will have to agree to disagree,  it is to easy for tempers to flare, when discussing politics.  Any body called a racist for complaining in the past about Obama, that is unfortunate,  people are to eager to call someone they disagree with names. when they do,  they should look at themselves first,  as name calling is wrong.  I'll  leave it there. PD

Edited by Proud Dad

29 minutes ago, Proud Dad said:

I guess we all will have to agree to disagree,  it is to easy for tempers to flare, when discussing politics.  Any body called a racist for complaining in the past about Obama, that is unfortunate,  people are to eager to call someone they disagree with names. when they do,  they should look at themselves first,  as name calling is wrong.  I'll  leave it there. PD

Even when its the President being abused so.

I don't understand where you are coming from, but if you think I've abused the President,  that is your right,  I'll just I respectfully disagree.

1 minute ago, Proud Dad said:

I don't understand where you are coming from, but if you think I've abused the President,  that is your right,  I'll just I respectfully disagree.

JAYSUS relax! I was agreeing with you.

I have a question. Why do you people who still support Trump think he has not put the sanctions on Russia in place. Congress passed the bill and he signed it (begrudgingly.) Why do you think he has not gone forward with them?

Questions, questions. The White House is sticking to Trump's assertion that the women who have accused him of sexual assault are lying:

The Trump White House is sticking by the president’s assertion that the multiple women who have accused him of sexual assault and harassment over the years are lying.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/27/16561704/white-house-trump-sexual-harassment-liars

Given that Trump has bragged about sexually assaulting women:

“I just start kissing them — it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the *****.”

Ibid

Is it the case that all the women, and Trump, are lying i.e. Trump does not sexually assault women, or is it the case that all the women, and Trump, are telling the truth, and Trump does indeed sexually assault women?

3 minutes ago, 4legsgood said:

Is it the case that all the women, and Trump, are lying i.e. Trump does not sexually assault women, or is it the case that all the women, and Trump, are telling the truth, and Trump does indeed sexually assault women?

It's staggering that I feel the need to ask this question about the President Of The United States.

Not much different than Clinton, just more noise made about it. At least Clinton's was proven. And I DO withhold judgement until there is actual proof.

What was proven? His behavior with Lewinsky was consensual. He was impeached for harassment  of Paula Jones and was acquitted. He was also acquitted of the other charge against him, obstruction of justice. Trump has admitted obstruction of justice. 

I'll admit that I didn't vote for either of the top two candidates.  You can be mad at me, but I didn't like either one.  I am hoping for a moderate candidate in the future.  The media loves the trashy, flame throwing candidates so that's all they talk about, but we need peace and quiet.  Someone downright boring and completely inoffensive to either side.  I wish we could leave the dang issues to the Supreme Court (where they are decided anyway) and focus on CHARACTER for our next president.  Neither Trump nor Clinton showed enough of that to deserve the top spot.  If I had my way, they'd both go to jail.  There.  I'm done.  I'll crawl back under my rock now.....  :crazy:

Edited by little cow

13 minutes ago, little cow said:

I'll admit that I didn't vote for either of the top two candidates.  You can be mad at me, but I didn't like either one.  I am hoping for a moderate candidate in the future.  The media loves the trashy, flame throwing candidates so that's all they talk about, but we need peace and quiet.  Someone downright boring and completely inoffensive to either side.  I wish we could leave the dang issues to the Supreme Court (where they are decided anyway) and focus on CHARACTER for our next president.  Neither Trump nor Clinton showed enough of that to deserve the top spot.  If I had my way, they'd both go to jail.  There.  I'm done.  I'll crawl back under my rock now.....  :crazy:

I completely agree with you, and didn't vote for either, either, heh, but I will support the office of the President. May I join you under your rock?