TigerLilly

The Investigation in Trump's ties to Russia

I've also read (but don't remember where) that Flynn has some questionable actions from his time at the DIA. And to give him the deal they did, he must have some really good info to give them. Remember what his lawyer said a long time ago--he has a really good tale to tell.

Rex Tillerson agreed with the PM of The United Kingdom yesterday, and today he has no job. I was afraid of this. In normal circumstances Tillerson would have too many conflicts to hold the position he held but he was also in my opinion one of the most qualified individuals in Trump's administration along with Mattis. It is possible that this could cause Mattis to resigne "2". 

Theresa May stated yesterday that a former spy and his daughter were attacked by Russians with a military grade nerve agent on UK soil. Guys, a few weeks ago before this all went down, I watched footage of the Sarin gas attack that happened last year. Truly awful stuff. But then I started reading about this stuff and how easy it is to move undetected. I actually told my husband that it would not surprise me if they started using that in places like the UK and the US. Literally 1 week later that spy and his daughter were attacked.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rex-tillerson-fired-trump-tweet-secretary-of-state-today-cia-director-mike-pompeo-replace-2018-03-13/

http://theweek.com/speedreads/728978/report-tillerson-mnuchin-mattis-have-suicide-pact-where-resigns-all

I can't keep track of Trump's staff.  If he had any good people, they are long gone.  I'm sure Mattis is next.  Trump wants parrots and 'yes' men (and women that look like models or ARE models).  Not exactly the cream of the crop.  

When people leave so suddenly, you don't get good people willing to take their place.  You get the leftovers.  

Edited by little cow

I was never impressed by many of the people that were hired by the Trump staff, as  like everything else with Trump, it was sloppy & unprofessional.  But the best mines in the most important jobs are leaving.  That is sad, & not good news. PD

12 hours ago, Proud Dad said:

I was never impressed by many of the people that were hired by the Trump staff, as  like everything else with Trump, it was sloppy & unprofessional.  But the best mines in the most important jobs are leaving.  That is sad, & not good news. PD

And they are leaving at a really bad time too.