TigerLilly

The Investigation in Trump's ties to Russia

The firing of Comey, certainly has made alot of headlines today, it might be a distraction, at the moment, but it is also cause more people to dig alot deeper, looking for the truth. If it is a witch hunt, as some GOP folks say, then those at the top have nothing to fear. PD

Comey may be gone, but the investigation will still go on, it might be slowed a bit, but the wheels of justice sometimes turn slowly, but they do turn.  PD

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/11/exclusive-comey-day-first-trump-russia-arrests-possible-thursday/

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/fbi-searching-annapolis-fundraiserconsulting-firm/9639787

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/11/sources-russia-probe-means-president-hatch-rico-case-against-gop/

These sources say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, who was the ‘Designated Survivor’ at the inauguration of Donald Trump (yes, really) is likely to become President if charges are pursued, according to the evidence, of illegal collusion with Russia, money laundering, and obstruction of justice

INSANE!

Edited by TigerLilly

Orrin Hatch, seriously?  What happened to the, "chain of command", which would mean, Pence becomes president?

They're saying, then, that if Trump was in collusion with the Russians, the whole lot of them, is tainted? Guilty by association?

That's what they're saying. Crazy if it plays out that way. Not so much guilt by association but just guilty. 

Edited by TigerLilly

6 minutes ago, TigerLilly said:

That's what they're saying. Crazy if it plays out that way. Not so much guilt by association but just guilty. 

They're saying, Trump's entire team, is guilty. They don't know if ANYONE is, at this point. Even if Trump is, who's to say, Pence was, or, even knew about it.

I lived in Utah when Hatch was senator, his own people didn't like him.

In the last article it outlines why Pence and Ryan are out of the running. Supposedly there are recording of Ryan and McConnell discussing the laundering with Russians. Pence is out because of obstruction. Now this is all just coming out. They are presumed innocent until proven otherwise. 

12 minutes ago, TigerLilly said:

In the last article it outlines why Pence and Ryan are out of the running. Supposedly there are recording of Ryan and McConnell discussing the laundering with Russians. Pence is out because of obstruction. Now this is all just coming out. They are presumed innocent until proven otherwise. 

Well, whatever, they need to find out what's, what.

I just don't want to have to start saying, "president Hatch".....I'm still getting used to, "president Trump".

Actually, I don't see anything happening with this Russia thing, it seems every time they claim they have something, it turns out to be nothing.....or, it points to yet another former Obama cabinet member.

If McConnell is found guilty, the whole election fiasco and the last three months are worth it! He's the most pitiful excuse for a representative of the people that ever was elected (for 30 some years!)

7 hours ago, Proud Dad said:

Hard to know what to believe, at the moment, I'll just wait & see how this all plays out. PD

I agree. I've grown tired of all the talk/speculation, just let us know when it's done.

Do you think Trump even knew he was giving away confidential information? Does he grasp what is confidential and what is not? 

Edited by TigerLilly

The man is not, and never has been, a politician, but everyone expects him to act like all those politicians. Why is that?

1 hour ago, noponies said:

The man is not, and never has been, a politician, but everyone expects him to act like all those politicians. Why is that?

Considering his position, he'd better learn, pretty darn fast.......do they even speak to each other over there!?

Personally, I hope he never learns to be a politician, since the majority of them are crooks and liars. He will learn his JOB soon enough, if everyone will let him. All this stupid infighting amongst the POLITICIANS just detracts from that.

2 hours ago, noponies said:

Personally, I hope he never learns to be a politician, since the majority of them are crooks and liars. He will learn his JOB soon enough, if everyone will let him. All this stupid infighting amongst the POLITICIANS just detracts from that.

Learning his job and, becoming a politician, are two different things.

Believe me, Trump's main, "appeal" was, he's not just another politician.

he is an idiot, a populist who appealed to other idiot populists.  and they don't even notice that he's doing NOTHING to help their populist cause.  only his interests. 

1 hour ago, jubal said:

^^^If you don't think Trump is a crook and liar, you haven't done your homework.

I did not say he wasn't. I said most politicians were, and much more so. Stop putting words there I didn't type.

Edited by noponies

1 hour ago, noponies said:

I did not say he wasn't. I said most politicians were, and much more so. Stop putting words there I didn't type.

You'll either get used to being misquoted or, you'll solve the problem by using that fabulous feature.

14 minutes ago, noponies said:

Do they do that on purpose just to start stupid crap? Not too intelligent, if so.

Yes, I believe they do. In the case of one of them.........10 YEARS!   When you find yourself at your wits end, that lovely feature is your friend......then, someone quotes them.

35 minutes ago, equicrzy said:

Yes, I believe they do. In the case of one of them.........10 YEARS!   When you find yourself at your wits end, that lovely feature is your friend......then, someone quotes them.

you mean moi?  I think I started the Bush election **** storm :rotf:.  dubya that is, when I joined.  oh wait, that was well over ten years ago. 

2 hours ago, noponies said:

stop putting words in other people's mouths. 

59 minutes ago, noponies said:

Do they do that on purpose just to start stupid crap? Not too intelligent, if so.

I beg your pardon? 

4 hours ago, jubal said:

^^^If you don't think Trump is a crook and liar, you haven't done your homework.

this is the quote noponies.  she wasn't quoting you, and eqicrzy "heads up" please before you start making allegations.

53 minutes ago, equicrzy said:

The end of my wits can hang pretty close to the edge, at my age! Best  not to go there. :)

4 minutes ago, noponies said:

The end of my wits can hang pretty close to the edge, at my age! Best  not to go there. :)

Haha.....I know what you mean!