TigerLilly

The Investigation in Trump's ties to Russia

I do see President Trump is getting alot of media attention, very little is good, but if he doesn't like, the attention he's getting, he'll go to his own media source, which is Twitter.  Then we'll all be well informed. PD

he's getting a lot of media attention because his irrational behavior is absolutely unprecedented for a POTUS.   firing Comey for investigating Flynn?  sharing classified information with the Russians, including a convicted Russian spy in the Oval Office and then saying it's his right to share whatever he wants to with whomever?  that last issue I think is called "treason". 

I do hope those in the congress & the senate, will take some leadership, as this country can't function as it should, with the problems going on in the White house.  While I agree That Trump has done many questionable things since being President, his own party will be slow to take the action.  This is a time when REPs  have to choose if they work the people of this country or they work for the party. I don't agree that all politicans are crooks, but if did their job, & worked like they should, they would not be thouight to be crooks. PD

3 minutes ago, Proud Dad said:

I do hope those in the congress & the senate, will take some leadership, as this country can't function as it should, with the problems going on in the White house.  While I agree That Trump has done many questionable things since being President, his own party will be slow to take the action.  This is a time when REPs  have to choose if they work the people of this country or they work for the party. I don't agree that all politicans are crooks, but if did their job, & worked like they should, they would not be thouight to be crooks. PD

They work for the highest bidder (most of them.)

3 hours ago, TigerLilly said:

I feel like we are getting close to him being impeached. GOP has not really come to his defense like they were before. 

I don't know that they have the grounds/evidence, to substantiate an impeachment. So far, all of their, "evidence" has produced dead ends.

Maybe, they should be less rabid about "getting" Trump at all costs and, get back to the business of running the country.

Maybe, they should be less rabid about "getting" Trump at all costs and, get back to the business of running the country.

Seriously?? You want something INTELLIGENT???? In OUR government?? Get REAL girl!

31 minutes ago, noponies said:

Seriously?? You want something INTELLIGENT???? In OUR government?? Get REAL girl!

Lol, yeah, what was I thinking, OUR government acting like adults and, putting pettiness aside..... thanks for snapping me out of it......lol!

I might agree that we should not hassle Trump so much, & get on with running the country, but it is Trump that keeps stirring the pot, that keeps the show going.  If he would stop treeting,. the press might quit hassling him. Granted both sides are acting immature. PD

If they can't get everyone to do what they want, pitch a sillyfit, insult everyones intelligence, and have a general meltdown. Hmm.....sound like anyone we know?

A special prosecutor has been appointed by the Justice Dept., former FBI head, Robert Mueller. Things will move faster now.

How does one man's "I think......." get turned into "Its a fact...."? No evidence, no proof of any kind, just "I think....".

I think it's more about the fact they lied about that conversation. But I would also like to know what leads this man to think Trump and the other guy are being paid by Putin. 

And did you read the part where its said to be a joke? How do you know it wasn't? May I suggest everyone stop tilting at windmills and wait to see what the actual FACTS turn out to be? You should have figured out by now you can't put much faith in today's journalism. They side more with sensationalism than professionalism these days.

I like the idea that that a special prosecutor has been appointed, From what I understand this takes, this takes some heat off both houses of Congress, & they can go about doing the business of the country. Trump still can fire this special prosecutor,  but he just makes it looks like he something to hide if he does. We need to get this country on solid footing again, so we needs to take the steps that can clear the air.  PD

I digress but I can't resist!  Minnesota's baseball team the St. Paul Saints who have a history of having pigs as mascots has just named the their 2017candidate "Alternative Fats" :rotf:.   i'm sure kellyanne Conway will be delighted!

^^^That is funny.

I'm not sure we want congress to be taking care of legislation, PD. Last I heard, Senate Republicans were in a closed door meeting discussing Medicare changes. That doesn't bode well.

23 minutes ago, jubal said:

^^^That is funny.

I'm not sure we want congress to be taking care of legislation, PD. Last I heard, Senate Republicans were in a closed door meeting discussing Medicare changes. That doesn't bode well.

I hope they try to pass something constructive, than try to pass more distructive bills like the last health care bill.  It is my hope their wings have been clipped a bit, & start thinking about what they do affects real people.  I guess what I was trying to say, the government has to function to some degree, & I think they have been in dis-function mode with all the latest problems in Whitehouse. .

15 hours ago, noponies said:

And did you read the part where its said to be a joke? How do you know it wasn't? May I suggest everyone stop tilting at windmills and wait to see what the actual FACTS turn out to be? You should have figured out by now you can't put much faith in today's journalism. They side more with sensationalism than professionalism these days.

Tilting at windmills?  how poetic. and how pathetic. 

journalism has never been more a more courageous endeavor than it is now.  look at what is happening in turkey.  look at what it is happening in the USA.  the idiot POTUS in command along with ERDOGAN IN TURKEY AND PUTIN IN RUSSIA is threatening to take our first amendment rights (freedom of speech, duh) away.  the turks are doing ít on American soil.    GET IT?

duh.  guess not. its called "freedom of speech".  and to protect that right is not "tilting at windmills", you cannot ever take it for granted.  if you do your own fault should you lose it. 

Edited by nick

15 hours ago, noponies said:

oh really?  they are getting beheaded daily in mexico, imprisoned in turkey, beaten up in the US of A, sounds like a glamorous job to me.  what do you read or listen to?  

2 hours ago, Proud Dad said:

I hope they try to pass something constructive, than try to pass more distructive bills like the last health care bill.  It is my hope their wings have been clipped a bit, & start thinking about what they do affects real people.  I guess what I was trying to say, the government has to function to some degree, & I think they have been in dis-function mode with all the latest problems in Whitehouse. .

Actually, they have been disfunctional for a lot longer than that.

2 hours ago, noponies said:

Actually, they have been disfunctional for a lot longer than that.

I agree that they have been dysfunctional  way to long,  I like to hope they can change, or they might be voted out.  PD

Too many Americans suffering from  a terminal case of ennui to do much changing. Seems they always vote for whatever is already in office, if they can.

7 hours ago, noponies said:

Too many Americans suffering from  a terminal case of ennui to do much changing. Seems they always vote for whatever is already in office, if they can.

This is unfortunate, I know many younger that don't vote at all, then there are those that don't want to take the time, to study the issues.  Then we wonder why the country is gets in the mess that is in. PD

I digress yet again, but it seems some people have been complaining that I have been "abusive".  I am now the proud owner of a permanent "1 point " on these boards.  Who went whining to mommy, and why didn't you call me out either in the open or in a PM, and have you looked in the mirror lately?