TigerLilly

The Investigation in Trump's ties to Russia

I would venture a guess that girl didn't grow up in the Chicago ghetto or any other poverty ridden inner city. Pretty easy to judge from the outside looking in.

or most certainly doesn't run a business either.  wonder if she even voted. 

3 hours ago, Heidi n Q said:

I just watched this.  FB, of course, where all blogs compete for viewership.

Candace Owens (for it is she) is nuts.  She goes to considerable length to say there's no racism in the US.  Absolutely none.  Nowhere.  A white girl checked her into the gym.  Hooray!  A Spanish girl made her coffee.  Hooray!  If you read the press you'd think there exists deep-rooted, institutional racism in the US.  There isn't! 

She then says: "the education system and the prison system.  These are two institutions that actually do systematically oppress and disadvantage African-Americans and keep us on the cycle of crime and poverty." and laments that this isn't reported by the media, presumably because it would be evidence of deep-rooted, institutional racism in the US.

And this is simply beyond belief from a POC: "The media is going to keep encouraging us to act like absolute animals."  The stupid.  It burns.

I think the next question is, will there more civil unrest around the country? & how will Trump respond to them?     Will he be able to bring the country together, or will it be like his White House?  That is dysfunctional at best?  This could be true test of his leadership, or his downfall.  PD

I truly believe it will continue to grow, as it has been doing long before the current Prez had anything to do with it. He isn't HELPING, but he didn't START the mess.

I can agree that He didn't start the mess, but now it his watch, & his problem, that is unfortunate, as to often people hate & don't even know why. I have 2 biracial grandchildren, &  don't want them put in harms way because, some doesn't like the color of their skin.  As a Christian, I''m called to love my fellow man, & not hate, but find common ground where I can. I have not seen Trump try to do that. PD

It isn't just the Prez who doesn't do that, its a very large share of the country. And that is WHY we have these problems, and I don't really believe the poor guy can change peoples' way of thinking, no matter WHAT he does. That starts at home, when children are very young, and teaching by example. Personally I don't hate anything but raving stupidity, and there's enough of THAT around to keep me busy.

PD, within your grandchildren's lifetime, whites will no longer be the majority race in the US. That's what the racists fear more than anything. I guess they know how badly minorities have been treated by the likes of themselves. I think your grandchildren will have an easier time than mixed race children up to now. My best friends from high school both have mixed race grandchildren. They live in larger cities where folks think the rural and southern racists are backward and  laughable. The key to acceptance of people of different races is education and exposure to other cultures. The south is a little behind in that regard. Your grandchildren will be okay.

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone blended to a nice brown? That way there would be no individualism for anyone to fuss over. Oh wait......those people ALWAYS find something to fuss over. Its what they DO.

1 hour ago, noponies said:
1 hour ago, noponies said:

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone blended to a nice brown? That way there would be no individualism for anyone to fuss over. Oh wait......those people ALWAYS find something to fuss over. Its what they DO.

Won't be long.

The President is still our leader, it may not be fair, but he gets the blame when things go wrong, much like the coach of a sports team.  I do think that there are many people that can make a difference, & lead by example rather it be in their local communities, or state government, or people in US government. I will agree the President, can't do it alone, but a good leader puts people in place to help, with different problems that come up.  I also agree that right & wrong should be taught at home, but children are influenced by others that are in public eye, that are a very poor example. When children get older, they often think, that mom & dad don't know anything, & then tempted to try things they shouldn't, & make mistakes, some learn from their mistakes, & other don't.  Good leadership is needed right now, & we don't have it. PD

The President is still our leader, it may not be fair, but he gets the blame when things go wrong, much like the coach of a sports team.  I do think that there are many people that can make a difference, & lead by example rather it be in their local communities, or state government, or people in US government. I will agree the President, can't do it alone, but a good leader puts people in place to help, with different problems that come up.  I also agree that right & wrong should be taught at home, but children are influenced by others that are in public eye, that are a very poor example. When children get older, they often think, that mom & dad don't know anything, & then tempted to try things they shouldn't, & make mistakes, some learn from their mistakes, & other don't.  Good leadership is needed right now, & we don't have it. PD

2 hours ago, noponies said:

Agreed. But he didn't CAUSE this mess as so many would have it.

^^^^^ like****

8 hours ago, noponies said:

It isn't just the Prez who doesn't do that, its a very large share of the country. And that is WHY we have these problems, and I don't really believe the poor guy can change peoples' way of thinking, no matter WHAT he does. That starts at home, when children are very young, and teaching by example. Personally I don't hate anything but raving stupidity, and there's enough of THAT around to keep me busy.

^^^^^like.

He may not have caused the mess, but neither has he done anything to try to improve the situation either. Plus there are many in his own party, that think he has fueled the flames a bit. More & more from his party & other branches of government, are starting to  to question his fitness for office. How far do you want to see him take this country down the tubes, As he has made a big mess for himself, in just about any direction he steps. I feel for him, but he has bit off more than he can chew. PD

And with all the game-playing and infighting since day one, how does he accomplish anything?

3 hours ago, noponies said:

And with all the game-playing and infighting since day one, how does he accomplish anything?

I guess you would have to look at the source of game playing & in fighting. A good percentage of it is from him, & his staff in White House.  The White  House puts a press release, & the Trump has said something totally different. Media has wonder what the policy really is,  I'm just saying that much of his problems are of his own making. Nobody can change that but him. If his own house was in order, the other causes of problems would be much smaller. I tried real hard to have a open mind about Trump,when he got elected.  As if he did well the country would do well, but after 7 months I only see things going backward.   PD

4 hours ago, noponies said:

He doesn't, thank heaven.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:16 PM, Proud Dad said:

with all due respect he is NOT a leader.  he takes no accountability NONE. it is always someone else's fault.   one can argue that he didn't cause the current day messes but he he wanted to inherit them.  and now he wants to start  a nuclear conflict or covfefe with his north Korean counterpart?

why aren't you people talking about what happened in Las Vegas?!  y'all have guns. 

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, MoonStar said:

WOWWWWWWW.....

care to elaborate? 

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, MoonStar said:

WOWWWWWWW.....

care to elaborate? 

and PD, look at the attrition rate in the WH.  the body count is astonishing.  a person who surrounds himself with nutniks probably isn't  all that sensible himself.   look at the "tax reform" and "health reform" the non-existent Republican party is trying to push through for the big earners.    they don't have a leader either.  that's why they are falling apart. 

although I kind of liked scaramucci and his comments about that facist, anti-Semitic, mysoginist BANNON.  an insult to humanity. 

nick,  To bad Trump's White House is such a mess, but a mess of his own making, but he blames every body else.  PD

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:06 PM, noponies said:

well that's who we have as a shining example for the free and not so free world.   and he's hardly "poor".  he's a racist, misogynist, anti-Semite, protectionist billionaire who, for whatever reason, could never overcome his inferiority complex.  our very own napoleon Bonaparte, except that he loves to show off his very tiny hands instead of hiding them under his cheap Chinese made suit.    "Make America great again" but Trump ´will continue to manufacture in china and Bangladesh. 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 12:38 AM, noponies said:

Agreed. But he didn't CAUSE this mess as so many would have it.

please.  you want to play the blame game?   you're about 25 years too late.