Sign in to follow this  
PaintedWishes

Terrifically Tuesday.

Good afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is having a good day so far. It's my day off but have been super busy already. Had the shoer out to trim my horse this morning. He was running a bit behind so it gave me extra time to give my horse a good grooming session. I think he enjoyed that. Sun was peaking out and he stood there half asleep. Got all my barn chores done and green house taken care of. Taking a quick break for lunch before I mow the lawn. Clouds are starting to roll in. Hoping to get the lawn done before it rains again. 

Temperature is dropping here. My fingers are tingling warming back up. I hate that. Slight temperature change and it's game on. Am glad we didn't get all the rain they were calling for.

Heavy thunderstorms here. Thunder is shaking the house. Looks like it is moving fast. Hope we don't get large hail.

Got a lot done today. I love productive days. Some days it seems like I go backwards!

Everyone have a nice evening. I going to sit in the porch swing and watch it storm.

It has been raining for two days and going to rain all day tomorrow. THEN up to 8 inches of snow. 8 inches.... That's going to put a damper on training for a while. 

The sun was out today, with temp in the upper 50s to low 60s, very little chance to enjoy it though, got oil changed on my truck this AM, then stopped & voted as today was spring election day here in WI, for everything fro school board to county offices to our head of state dept of Public Instruction. Then more errands before running 70 miles to see my wife in hospital. World has to slow down, so I can get my horse out, he actually put his head right in my lap, like he missed me, or was that flake of hay I was holding?? PD

Edited by Proud Dad