Sign in to follow this  
nick

The First Trump overseas visit

Guess where?  Saudi Arabia with his Son in Law's 11 trillion dollar deal.  

Netanyahu got screwed i guess.  Along with the rest of the Middle East.

why is there no response to this post.   9 out of  September 11 terrorists were Saudi college garaduates.   

Trump awarded Saudi Arabia a 11 billion arms deal;  and he promises he will make them a good deal,  :duh:

the Saudis, who were the perps in 9/11. 

Edited by nick
extreme stupidity on the part of the POTUS AND ON THE PART OF hc members

Ahhh, the sound of silence!  And let's not forget the 100 million contribution to Ivanka's foundation. 

when anybody now tries to tell those of us who actually care about the state of the nation to "just get over it?"   you get loud.  

t

did anybody see France's  macron's air Jordan move toward trump?  great, great fake and the orange fell for it.  what a ******* the Donald was not to see it coming. :rotf:

before somebody tries to complain an *** is one parent of  a mule. 

He is an embarrassment and a disgrace, and from a tax standpoint for Americans everywhere a cheater.  Where is his promised audit?

2 hours ago, nick said:

He is an embarrassment and a disgrace, and from a tax standpoint for Americans everywhere a cheater.  Where is his promised audit?

I think promises, are in short supply, of his list of things, he wants to do.

Trump further disgraces our country:

-  assures the Saudis openly that his administration will do their very best to make sure that they "get a good deal" on their arms deal with the American defense industry (what??!!)

-  shoves the Montenegro prime minister out of the way to hustle to the front of the NATO congregation for the group picture;

-  instead of walking the quarter mile to the next meeting point he, and he alone, takes a golf cart while every other delegate walks;

-  he openly rails against the german automobile manufacturer Bavarian motor works (BMW) for "selling too many cars to America, while oblivious to the fact that BMW is one of the biggest employers of americans in the industry.

how much more of this crap are we willing to put up with.  I've had it.    and I let every single trump  supporter who sends me emails with alternative facts or fake news know it.