Sign in to follow this  
PaintedWishes

Monday morning again?

Good morning! How did we get back to Monday again so fast? Seems the weekend flew by way to fast. Went to my nieces graduation on Saturday then worked on the yard yesterday after church. Getting ready to head off to work here in a few min. It's a gray drizzly day here. 

Yes, I cannot believe it's summer already. It's hot out here. Like 90 and humid. My lawn is starting to look more like it does in August. But I will take it. I hate the cold now that I am older. Finally got my saddle shipped off. Should get paid by the end of the week. 

Finding a saddle has been no fun. I was thinking of geating the Corriente, but with as tight as my 6 3/4 gullet was on my horse I just do not think a 7 inche will be enough. Now I am looking at 7.5 inch gullet. There has got to be a better way to find a fit on a horse. That's all I got to say about that. 

1 hour ago, Heidi n Q said:

The older I get, the faster time seems to pass.

I thought time would slow down when I retired. Nope. It went faster.

Well, it IS only 8 days to the first day of summer. That will probably be tomorrow, with the speeding time. :crazy:

It is in the 90's and humid here. I love hot weather so no complaints from me.

I hurt my lower back Saturday. Yesterday I couldn't bend over! I'm better today but need to stop heavy lifting.

I was walking out to my truck and picked up a honeybee in my sandal. The darn thing stung me between my toes!  Half my foot is swollen and red.

Better get busy. Everyone have a great day.