noponies

Lift the slaughter ban?

Well, I have already contacted representatives and senators in Congress,.  I objected to this when I first heard about it.  I objected to those same representatives and senators back when Zinke was appointed.  One of Trump's first actions was to open up National Forests to more exploitation.  I saw this coming.  Beyond that, no one will listen to little ol' me.  Except maybe you guys.  :P.  

I get very angry and frustrated and then I pull back.  I pray and calm down, then focus on the things I can control more easily.  In reality, 90% of what actually affects us is what happens locally.  I can have more say in that.  

Edited by little cow

I voted for a better choice but some states insisted Trump better fit their idea of a leader. Not as many people thought so but for some reason, we still have an antiquated election system. Now, only about 1/3 of the population think he's a better leader. (That didn't take long. Some people are very poor judges of character.) Now about all we can do is donate to better candidates for next year--time and /or money. And we can hope the bad judges of character bone up on the candidates or stay home. And No Ponies, some people might learn something from these debate posts.

how about if we all step up.  including expats.  you know the people living overseas but still paying taxes at home.