Sign in to follow this  
equicrzy

The puppies are born!

1 hour ago, Danyel said:

He is so stinking cute! Look at those feet!!!

That's the first thing my sister said...."those feet!"

He may be cute, but, he's **** on wheels... seriously, took him out yesterday, started walking back to the house, he wasn't ready to go in, so, he lied down and just looked at me. He would not go inside so, I picked him up and......he exploded into a wiggling, squirming, crying and biting, mess!.....he's strong for a puppy....he got me on the wrist, which started bleeding.

Next time, he's on a leash, leaving no room for defiance, he can fight the leash, instead of me, he'll get tired and, have no choice but to go along.

I would have left him out there, but, that portion of the property isn't fenced and, I don't trust him yet, to stay in his own yard, plus he gets into everything.

He's doing pretty good on everything else, sleeping longer and, even sleeping on the floor next to the bed, on a blanket that he's decided is his,  for part of the night, but, he seems to need to be next to me.

I ordered him a bed from Costco, it should be here in a couple of days.

I know I should be enjoying his puppy hood and, for the most part, I am, but, am I awful to wish he'd grow up faster?....lol...

LOL, equi, that's what sucks about getting a purebred, especially when you've had an adult one before. You can't WAIT for the well trained obedient adult you know he has the potential to be. :huggy:

3 hours ago, redneckcowgirlmn said:

LOL, equi, that's what sucks about getting a purebred, especially when you've had an adult one before. You can't WAIT for the well trained obedient adult you know he has the potential to be. :huggy:

He's going to fulfill that potential...... even if it kills me!........or....no, can't go there...... I'm kidding, I would never hurt him.