Sorrel1

Whoaaaa...it let me in!

I just had to see if my login still works...and it does! I recognize a few of the names here. A bunch of us that are no longer here have a group on Facebook and got chatting about our old stomping ground so I had to look. Hi!

HEY, you guys!  Long time no "see"!

Stick around, as you can see, it isn't what it used to be.

Oh my... I have Sleipnir as my profile picture. I found him on a "for sale" page just the other day...

And the guys are still outnumbered..... *sigh* But I enjoy looking at the pretty redhead in the marvelous hat. More women should wear hats like that.

Looks like a bunch of you have found your way back, & that is a good thing. So A big Howdy to you. I don't do facebook, already spend more time than I should on computer.  PD

12 minutes ago, noponies said:

Wow thats the most people in one day I have seen here.

It used to be even busier than this.

This place used to be really hoppin', all of the boards, not just gcc.

Those were the days. 

Can we ever get that back?

Glad you all found that little piece of paper with passwords written.  Please pull up a stool & a cocktail. Stay a while & tell a tale

Hey, Hey!!  I'm in too!  Lol   I have the password saved on my computer...if I erase passwords, I'm sunk.   :crazy:

Hey,  it's like old home week!  I can still tell who you are by your avatars, I just said, " hey, that's Fawn's mom!"

I agree with RRW,  stay a while.

I am SO surprised I remembered my RRR login!!! But that was my older one. I have NO clue what my SweetCaroline (SC) one is :duh:

:rotf::bang_head::yay:

9 minutes ago, Red Rockin' Robbin said:

I am SO surprised I remembered my RRR login!!! But that was my older one. I have NO clue what my SweetCaroline (SC) one is :duh:

:rotf::bang_head::yay:

Hey you! How are those kids doing? 

I can barely remember what I had for lunch last night, but I remembered my log in! :rotf:

Easier on here than the FB page to remember who everyone is, I kept having to go back to the cheat sheet to put real names to HC screen names!

Would be nice to get this place rockin and rollin again and lots of people stay for awhile.  I do understand that facebook and other sites have taken people away from forums....that's kind of sad.  I'm guilty of that myself and I spend too much time online as it is.  I try to spend more time outside during the summer either riding my horse or messing with the greenhouse or my flowers in the front yard.

Sure is nice to see everyone....hope all of you stick around.

I've been hanging around here a little bit, a very little bit. It is nice to see some folks here for sure!

I think we all had the same idea lol. I had to think about my password but :yay: <-- I missed that guy lol I could have used him on fb lots of times lol :crazy: