spanish_walkin_wannabe

IT'S WEDNESDAY AND I'M HERE TO START A PARTY

What's up folks?! 

Rally around, I'm here to stop in and see the news, shake hands, have some coffee....just kidding. I like bloody marys pretty well now, but not in the way that makes me an alcoholic or anything. 

Wait. I'm at work. Coffee it is. Bloody's tonight. AmIright?

What's happening? RRW--you don't count. I talk to you enough. :crazy:

Also, museum conference in Des Moines was good. I was a bit disappointed there wasn't any BB's for me to meet up with and tour the city with, so I settled talking to my Uber driver and visiting an antique mall. For you Iowa folks, WOW. You guys really like antiques out there and I'm JEALOUS. Found myself a camel saddle out there, of all things to find; much to the dismay of my significant other. (*sidenote..It's my dream to have a riding camel..so someday soon, it'll happen and what were the chances that in IOWA I would find an antique, legit saddle?? It was a sign, I swear.) 

So.. 

I wanna see pictures. I wanna hear stories. Someone pull up a chair and talk to me! It's been awhile and I just don't want to jump into conversation so I'm starting a thread today. 

TELL ME ALL THE THINGS. Hit me with your Wednesday!! The good. The bad. The ugly. I'm ready for it. 

Well my day is full. I started chantix today to help me quit smoking. That pill hit my stomach like I was kicked by a mule:(

My gelding leaves for training this Monday to fix some issues he picked up at the last trainers place. 

My Uncles condition got worse and they transferred him to Bay City. Still do not know what's causing his pancreatitis but starting to affect his heart. 

Good luck with the chantix! I'm so sorry it's making you feel ill. 

I hope that your gelding comes back out of training right as rain. It's always disappointing when we send them away to someone we hope will work them correctly and they come back with more problems than you originally started with...and then you have to fix those too! I'm sure it'll work out. 

As for your uncle, I have been gone too long to know the whole story, but I do hope that whatever is ailing him, they can get corrected as soon as possible, and that it does not negatively affect his heart. Health problems are always so scary and get be a nightmare. I hope he heals up soon and that you are holding up well. Many good thoughts sent your way. :huggy:

I really need to go to the school to work on my classroom, but it can wait until tomorrow. Only a couple days of summer left. Meetings next week and school starts on the 14th. Yay. Lol. 

I just noticed all of the newish people in here. Glad to see people coming back;)

I'm not new just a new name because I could not log in with my old login name. 

47 minutes ago, jonathantward said:

I really need to go to the school to work on my classroom, but it can wait until tomorrow. Only a couple days of summer left. Meetings next week and school starts on the 14th. Yay. Lol. 

Someone on a FB post was asking about Ozland, aren't you friends with her? Can you let us know how she is and what's going on in her world?

26 minutes ago, jonathantward said:

I have tried getting in contact with her but haven't had any response

I just had to sign in for this. NO. You haven't. I would have noticed. And you know where I live. Still there.

47 minutes ago, RailroadWoman said:

Thanks Spanish just go sit on that camel.

Wolf you should have ice on the bay come tomorrow with the front coming this direction.

Not yet.  The lake surface temp was 70 a few days ago.  Unbelieveable.  Was at the kayak festival in Two Harbors and the water was nice and cool.  See how long it lasts.  Had 87 yesterday, tomorrow's high is expected to be 59. :crazy:    Hopefully it will slow down these darn mosquitoes.  Ugh.  

2 hours ago, wolfhaven said:

WTH?  You feeling frisky in the middle of your two weeks of summer up there?

YES. I just missed you sooooo much wolfy. :flirt:

It's been pretty hot and muggy here. Today we got a break and it's cool with a nice breeze. Will probably go pet a pony when I get out of our board meeting around 6-ish. :questionicon:

1 hour ago, spanish_walkin_wannabe said:

YES. I just missed you sooooo much wolfy. :flirt:

It's been pretty hot and muggy here. Today we got a break and it's cool with a nice breeze. Will probably go pet a pony when I get out of our board meeting around 6-ish. :questionicon:

A shucks.  :flirt:         

Hey wait, you're a museum nerd.  You just like "old" things...     :twitch:     

Hello :crazy:

I'm a newbie/oldie back here lol I already accidently hit a small flag with my fat thumb :duh: so yeah I'm going to have to keep my thumbs on the other end lol. :ph34r:

Edited by Aggie

Great to see some action on HC. 

I've been busy outside this week. Oklahoma had a major break in the heat. It has been cool at night and only in the 80's during the day!

Good luck with your move, Horsecrazybvh. Always a good way to purge stuff. I haven't moved in years. That would be a nightmare!!

Spanish, we post on old threads because we are too lazy to start new ones. lol

Everyone have a great evening. I am going to read for a while and to bed early!

Well, hello everyone.  I'm glad to be in new Mexico this summer, instead of Arizona, I can't take the heat.  Then, comes winter and, I'm not so glad I'm here......marking time until we can get that winter place in Arizona....had one, but, sold it...... stupid huh?

Oh well, a couple of years, we'll have no mortgage, no car payment, my husband will probably retire.

Hello everyone !!!  Not much going on here. Just trying to put miles on my youngster this summer .  Sure do miss the good ole days here .

23 hours ago, wolfhaven said:

WTH?  You feeling frisky in the middle of your two weeks of summer up there?

Wolfie! I see NOTHING has changed with you, lol! :rotf:

15 hours ago, spanish_walkin_wannabe said:

Some of y'all keep posting on a MONDAY THREAD. What gives? Has the lack of activity numbed you all?! 

GET IN THIS THREAD!! 

:rotf:  

So... since it's Thursday, am I good? :crazy:

Those of us here on a regular basis do keep on the same thread.  It is much like morning coffee gathering at the local cafe & said cafe burns to the ground overnight.  Next day the coffee gathers stand looking at the ashes wonder where they will now drink coffee.:crazy: