She is all ready to go for a jog.  Would have been worse if you found bottoms with the lace frilly trim.  She doesn't come across as a dog to wear pink.  Hmmmm.....maybe hot pink!

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdO14wMQZLiIOtioEpMRr1MdVG79ZMdSFhtZG3KwCF3Gp17Msh0LurlCp_J6nNWvxnTNuyUY_eF2g4n2EIGqV9kLoheRoCy6lzODdky8VS56EILOm8oAzg&usqp=CAE

Edited by RailroadWoman

15 minutes ago, RailroadWoman said:

She is all ready to go for a jog.  Would have been worse if you found bottoms with the lace frilly trim.  She doesn't come across as a dog to wear pink.  Hmmmm.....maybe hot pink!

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdO14wMQZLiIOtioEpMRr1MdVG79ZMdSFhtZG3KwCF3Gp17Msh0LurlCp_J6nNWvxnTNuyUY_eF2g4n2EIGqV9kLoheRoCy6lzODdky8VS56EILOm8oAzg&usqp=CAE

Ha! I love those!

Someone had two six month old Nubian does for sale.  Disbudded and bottlefed.  Hubby wanted both.  Nancy met them today and she loves them.  They are perfect. 

Welp, Faith wasnt humiliated enough apparently. Came home to a super soaked couch tonight. Im off this weekend so my plan is to give the diapers a trial run. I don't think she would be able to get to the diaper to shred it, but wonders never cease. So Ill diaper her and leave for a little while and see how it goes. I did speak with a coworker today who used to train dogs for people and she says that given Faiths age I probably wont be able to train her not to pee on the couch at this point. Coworker says shes doing it because shes angry and those behaviors are the hardest to fix. She suggested removing Faith from access to the couch but I explained that that would isolate her from Benny (who is crated in the living room and loves her crate) and Jenna (who sleeps on the couch all day and whose days have become very limited...as in I think its time, if you get my drift). The coworker agreed that isolating her would probably be worse, she'd probably resort to being destructive even though she has never been. So...wish me luck and that the diapers at least help some!

If she shreds the diaper, an nice alternative to a cone is to use a large collar with small sections of pool noodles on it - the dog can still see and move easier that a cone, but hard to get to the body to chew. 

I'm sorry, I was in a hurry yesterday.

Pictures of Lisa and Lesley (Mr. LC and LJ named them).

First, there was the trip home.  I bought a turkey from one person and the goats from another.  They travelled well, but the looks I got...Hehehe!

IMG_2974_zpsj7qhvk0t.jpg

The girls when they first came home.

IMG_2985_zpsogavol8k.jpg

Nancy goat says, "Was this necessary?"

IMG_2994_zps2egwlgol.jpg

On 8/23/2019 at 12:41 PM, noponies said:

Soon you could be making goat cheese. Good stuff.

I wish I liked goat cheese, but I just don't.  Mild feta, I can deal with.  I we milk, it will be one of the cows.  

The goats are still where they are supposed to be.  YAY!!!!!  But I did see Lisa sticking her head under the wall between their stall and Bitsey's.  :crazy:

Edited by little cow

Found a feral cat in the alley with its head stuck in a plastic jar. Now I'm out of bandaids, but the ungrateful cat is free.

Well we were supposed to be on the road about 9 or 10am.  Lucky me had a staffer call in so couldn't leave till most of the work was done, meaning we will not get to our destination till after 10pm.  Oh so happy days I tell ya.

NP  you are the humanitarian of the day no matter how much pain the ungrateful beast created.

LC enjoy the new additions to your farm.  How is LJ enjoying the beginnings of school?  Shortman was excited that I told the music teacher he would like to play the trumpet.  Already he is talking about what he would like to learn but as a mom I know it won't last when it comes to having to practice. 

:wacko: Pass me the cotton balls & a very stiff drink.

2 hours ago, noponies said:

Found a feral cat in the alley with its head stuck in a plastic jar. Now I'm out of bandaids, but the ungrateful cat is free.

LOL!  You are too kind to ungrateful creatures.  

2 hours ago, RailroadWoman said:

Well we were supposed to be on the road about 9 or 10am.  Lucky me had a staffer call in so couldn't leave till most of the work was done, meaning we will not get to our destination till after 10pm.  Oh so happy days I tell ya.

NP  you are the humanitarian of the day no matter how much pain the ungrateful beast created.

LC enjoy the new additions to your farm.  How is LJ enjoying the beginnings of school?  Shortman was excited that I told the music teacher he would like to play the trumpet.  Already he is talking about what he would like to learn but as a mom I know it won't last when it comes to having to practice. 

:wacko: Pass me the cotton balls & a very stiff drink.

Hahaha!  John filled our house with caterwauling until the cello was somewhat tamed.  

Well we are on the road.  Had to take a pic of a miners house in Montreal With.  I love driving through this community.  Then had to stop for the depot in Ironwood MI

IMG_20190825_150432.jpg

IMG_20190825_150452.jpg

IMG_20190825_151409.jpg

IMG_20190825_151446.jpg

On 8/25/2019 at 12:12 PM, noponies said:

The feral cat may not appreciate you, but I do:  Bless you!  =^..^=

I picked up four spools this morning from the electric company. I covered the holes and painted them. Two are connected by boards.  I hope the goats like them. :)

1 hour ago, Heidi n Q said:

The feral cat may not appreciate you, but I do:  Bless you!  =^..^=

Thanks. Only one spot that's kind of deep, the rest just pretty good scratches.

Yesterday we road the Algoma Central.  Was an all day ride but very enjoyable.  Train stopped at a very nice park for about an hour.

Absolutely beautiful country.  Today we go back over the boarder & head towards Ludington Mi.  As we are taking the ferry across lake Michigan to Wisconsin.  

IMG_20190826_124038.jpg

IMG_20190826_120212.jpg

IMG_20190826_125215.jpg

IMG_20190826_124552.jpg

IMG_20190826_123331.jpg

IMG_20190826_093117.jpg

IMG_20190826_142753.jpg

IMG_20190826_142818.jpg

RRW,  Your pictures are always very good, & very scenic, what I noticed most, was that shortman  is growing, & looking like a very nice young man.  You must be proud of him. Thanks for sharing.

Heidi,   I have several feral cats, I now spend more money on cat food, than I do horse feed.  Only problem, 2 feral moma cats had 6 healthy kittens between them.  Both momas & kitten keep their distance from me. One kitten likes to play, so I put a plastic object on piece of baler twine last night, & entertained it for 15-20 minutes.   Take Care All.  PD