LC, that sounds like a really neat place to see.  Will have to make a note of it & see where it will fall on the travels.  Hubby is the vaca planner & sometimes its hard to get other ideas of things to do.  So long as I can spend some time in one spot for three days with sun I'll be happy to go.  Hubby loves to go go go.  I've started campaigning for a trip to Hawaii,  would love to go to the volcano national park.  This is a location on my list of must see.  

What are some of your must see list?

This is on my list:

Ride the Yukon & White pass in Alaska

Ride Via to Church Hill

Ride the rails in Russia

Visit the national monuments

See the grand canyon

Stay a night or two at Fairmont Banff Springs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banff_Springs_Hotel

Niagara Falls

For some reason I have also wanted to go to Nova Scotia, don't know why but have wanted to visit. 

Oh happy happy joy joy!!!!!!!  We've got  stuff nobody wants coming down from the sky.  Was coming down off & on the past two days but today it is really noticeable.  

No need for the shovel to be used other than the leaf piles.  Our ground is still to wet & warm for it to add up, but just north of us by 15 miles they got a dusting.  Next week its projected to be upper 50's.  Fingers crossed it happens as still have to mow one last time.

Oh the kitchen is starting to smell good.  Decided to put a roast in the slow cooker for dinner tonight.

On a funny note.  Shortman had his school pic taken last week.  Told him he should have worn a orange jumpsuit with a number printed on it as he looked like a convicted convict.  What was in the blasted mind of the photographer to take such a horrible pic!!!!  Heck the horrible passport or DMV pic is better.

I got my license renewed yesterday. Not only does the photo not look like me, (I hope,) but it's very blurry. I don't know how anyone could identify me with it. And why do DMV staff always seem so disgruntled? I also went to the sheriff's office and the county clerk's office. Staff in both places were so much more pleasant.

Must be a requirement in order to get the job.  Doing anything with the DMV is a real treat.

Between my various ids it looks like I went from a federal prison to an insane asylum the pics are that bad.