I was really enjoying the day.  Wanted my HC family to enjoy also.

Everyone works hard in their own way & thought this would be a fun way to brighten the day.

Was a time when pics were always shared so figured a new dosage would be good.

Great pictures!  Looks ike a good time.  :)

I was moving boxes to the new workshop for about a week.  Stopped when we moved enough out of the old farm to not distract people walking through.  

We finished the ditch.  I have more dirt to move by hand this week, since these idiots won't come back until it drains.  Just a little every day and I'll even it out.  We would like to move before Christmas.  

I guess it's good we didn't sell the old farm, yet.  We would have to find a place to rent.  

Edited by little cow

Pack a blanket, goodies & a book.  Head to the beach by yourself.  Leave everyone else at home to enjoy a read with your feet in the sand.  When you get to hot then go in the lake to cool off.

I have have personally experienced this type of outing & it is fantastic.  Only thing to make it better is if you are on a sandy beach on Green Turtle Cay that is part of the Abaco Islands, much better than the local beach.  But I'll take the local as it still does the trick.  

I do not know of any local beaches near me.  Not that would not have any other people around.  

I need to just head to our farm and hide there.