Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
horsecrazybvh

Everyone with the kitties!

8 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share an awesome deal I got today, that may help some of you! There is a sweet app, called slickdeals. Download it. 

Then you can find the coupons for a free bag of nutro, simply nourish and wellness. Up to an6lb bag. Print those suckers and take them to your local petsmart. Bam! $60 worth of cat food 100% free! Pumpkin and Willow say it is worth it, well the wellness will actually go to Tuna and Panda the ferrets. IMG_3303.thumb.JPG.430085b5e8a0bcc706548405f421a14a.JPGIMG_3273.thumb.JPG.71530bc6892e0d07e5be9f98b0281598.JPGIMG_3307.thumb.JPG.5b503ca0344b5db409e73842a6c95d8a.JPG

1 minute ago, Heidi n Q said:

Oh!  I think I just fell in love with your ginger kitty!

He is awesome . He was at Petco through the SPCA when I started there. I almost took him home several times, but it turned out he didn't like dogs. He got adopted by a vet tech from the worst clinic I have ever been at in my life. I forgot about him after a while. Several weeks later I was buying a cat carrier that I found for like $3 with my discount. And Beverly, our Cat lady was walking in with a ginger kitty in her carrier. Turned out he had been returned for pooping on the ladies couch. It felt like fate at that point, with me buying a carrier that day anyways. So after my shift he came home as a foster. He did extremely well with the pups and my husband fell in love. And in the years I have had him, never one accident outside the litter box. 

I like the one in the rocking chair. He/she looks like he may be thinking of playing the piano.

Edited by jubal

14 minutes ago, jubal said:

I like the one in the rocking chair. He/she looks like he may be thinking of playing the piano.

That's Willow. She was actually watching Netflix. She is a weirdo, but I love her! 

Horse where do you sit?  With dogs comadering the sofa, puppy hogging the bed & cats sitting in little person chairs.

8 hours ago, RailroadWoman said:

Horse where do you sit?  With dogs comadering the sofa, puppy hogging the bed & cats sitting in little person chairs.

On the floor usually when I get a chance to sit. The baby doesn't allow much sitting though 

If that little orange kitty were with me, he'd get away with verything. I'd never be able to resist that face!