Sign in to follow this  
NaughtyNeigh2

Carnival pics!

So we had a blast at our carnival! 

Coblet was a dude and did not bat an eyelid at any of the events/music/drums/acts/crowds/etc going on around him.....which makes me think it was just the crowdedness of the all the driving horses already in the arena that panicked him a bit at Equifest last week.

Anyway, carnival was a success, raised a fair bi of money and promoted my friends burlesque group well! Definitely got the most attention lol with our 'unicorn'. Though our last minute horn making skills sadly didn't work when it rained for 5 minutes....we had a droopy horn then lol. It wasn't meant to rain....but typical England, it did! Ended up featured on the radio, in the newspaper and various postings on social media lol! Clearly they have never had a live animal in the carnival in town before lol.

I definitely wimped out of a proper burlesque outfit lol but donned a playsuit, bustle skirt and feathers to kind of look in theme lol. And got to wear glitter haha!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, horse and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, horse, sky, outdoor and closeup

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and closeup

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people on stage and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, horse, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, horse, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Image may contain: horse and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, horse and outdoor

Image may contain: horse, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, horse, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, horse and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, horse and text

And we appeared in Your Horse Magazine ^

Oh and Spiderman rode a horse...

Image may contain: one or more people, horse, grass, outdoor and nature

And then went to Jump Cross competition the following day and won Fourth....missed out on first by rolling  apole at the joker fence! We'd have been the fastest by 80 seconds otherwise! But my friend won on her horse as she jumped clear and was her horse's first JC competition so pleased for her!

No automatic alt text available.

Edited by NaughtyNeigh2

That looks like fun! Coblet makes a great unicorn or anything else you ask him to do. I like your face sparkles too.

A bit bummed to hear about rolling the pole because 80 seconds faster sounds like a lot!  But I loved all of the pics and I'm happy for your friend.  It is always nice when we celebrate our friends' victories, too.

I've just found out my ex, who I stupidly gave another chance to the other year against my own better judgement, and the reason for my year of **** this year....hi. Turns out everything I was always called  'crazy' about, was completely accurate. 

He had a new wife in another country back home he's married earlier this year and been with for over two years at least. 

We were building a house there together. She's been in it. 

How #&=%)  stupid of me. Actually had a whole second life. You only think these things happen to other people on TV. 

Literally just found out. Got to love social media. 

I'm laughing. Unsure if that's a good thing or not. Definitely my gain as definitely don't want that scumbag in my life ever again. 

Don't quite know why I'm writing this here. It's 3am in the morning here that's probably why. 

Bit emotionless really. 

Edited by NaughtyNeigh2

I'm so sorry, NN. But it doesn't make you stupid. It makes him a horrible person. Think how much better off you are wthout him. And now you're out of it and free when the perfect guy comes along.