Sign in to follow this  
Heidi n Q

I bought the best cat toys!

They look like fishing lures. Are they soft?

Mine had a stuffed mouse that she  chased to death. But it was brown and looked too real. I finally threw it away and replaced it with a purple one, which she doesn't like nearly as well.

3 hours ago, jubal said:

Mine had a stuffed mouse that she  chased to death. But it was brown and looked too real. I finally threw it away and replaced it with a purple one, which she doesn't like nearly as well.

^^^ OMG, that is funny as heck!  

They are made of a soft fabric and have soft batting inside.  The print of the fish looks *very* real.  I kinda bought them to leave around the house, in hopes it would alarm the husband or BIL that there were fish on the floor - kinda like your toy mouse that looked real.  LOL

14 hours ago, Heidi n Q said:

They are made of a soft fabric and have soft batting inside.  The print of the fish looks *very* real.  I kinda bought them to leave around the house, in hopes it would alarm the husband or BIL that there were fish on the floor - kinda like your toy mouse that looked real.  LOL

Now see, that's what I was thinking... they look like real dead fish in your house. That, or some naughty kittens got into the tackle box!  :crazy:

16 hours ago, Heidi n Q said:

^^^ OMG, that is funny as heck!  

You're a bit of a prankster, aren't you?  Lol......my cats tend to like playing with toys, that aren't, technically, toys..... like the pistachio they were batting through the house.

Oh, mine can turn anything into a toy.  That's why I don't have any knick-knacks!  

I picked all the fish up for the night to keep them from waking me while I slept and put them in a ziplock bag with some catnip and put it in a cupboard.  Husband went to get a glass, saw the fish faces and was mentally cursing his brother for putting fish in the cupboard - until he reached for the bag to look closer and realized they were toys.  

I achieved my goal!!!!!!

It's the same with dog toys.  They have a rat looking toy (grey-brown) that got left outside all winter.  I found it all muddy, so it's been known as "Dirty Rat" ever since.  They love it.

Acorns pegging down right now for my 3 new barn kitties...swat those all over creation.  No. More. House. Kitties. Here.

Baby critters ROCK!!!!

Okay, Heidi! I found some on Amazon, how big are the ones you got? I don't know why I was thinking yours were only about 4 or so inches long,(Actual tackle box lure size),  these things look pretty big. like 6-8 inches or so? Does that sound about right?

Yup, mine are about 7" long.  I also just ordered one that is around 12" long that has a zipper in the belly to put in fresh catnip.

Those look real!! Super cute, but wasted on Finn, nothing but a box or bag keeps his attention for long.