Sign in to follow this  
MoonStar

Ever wonder.....

Anybody else ever sold a dang nice horse they did NOT want to sell & the outfit you sold him to (who said they were taking him to one hellabig sale....why you sold to them) never sold him with papers so there is no tracking now?  Just hope you run back up around him someday? Yes....I know why they held the papers back b/c of a certain name...which was BS...still like to see my boy again, atleast know he's wth I pointed his future...he was a jamUP guy.

Yep. There's one 20 yr old blaze faced sorrel gelding out there, AQHA registered name is Grandpas Tinker Toy, with my name still on his papers. Ex got him in the divorce, sold him to his brother in WI, who then sold him to someone else... no way to find him, but he was the most level headed guy, nothing ever spooked him, and he would do anything asked. 

^^^^^^^Same story here...mine would be 12...name still on those papers I'm for SURE are still in someone's exploding file cabinet full of papers to match up....yeah.  I did everything with him from 6 months old...and did alright....smooth as glass.