Sign in to follow this  
RailroadWoman

Show Your Festive Decorations

I know I am not the only HC member who decorated.

We decorated the front lobby of the motel.

Finally found a pet cat that hubby isn't allergic to.  His name is Bones.  We do have a pest company come in on a regular basis but for some reason they haven't caught a certain rat.

Then there is the security guard Stewart.  Not sure if he deserves apay raise. Oh & the bird doesn't really eat much.

IMG_20171010_114055.jpg

IMG_20171010_114037.jpg

IMG_20171010_114045.jpg

I love it, I've always loved decorating for Halloween.  I don't do it anymore, haven't for a long time, it was my daughter's favorite time of the year, she would pull out all stops every year.

For some reason, a tradition got started, for dinner Halloween night, I'd make chimichangas, rice and beans, I did it for years.... it's the only time during the year, I'd make it.

Equi, Shortman is crazy for Halloween.  Tonight we have a date to watch two Halloween specials.

I absolutely love the skeletons.  I wanted to buy the dog but they didn't have any.  Also wanted another full body to dress up.  Oh well there is next year.

Love the Halloween decorations! I would probably talk to Stewart (instead of myself)!

I don't decorate for Halloween. My granddaughters are too old and I don't get to see my 8 year old grandson. My boys and I used to have so much fun at Halloween.

Heidi you better start giving your cats real fish instead of toy ones.  They could use some more meat on their Bones.

Glad I am not Tigers neighbor.  Now we know what she does with the ones she doesn't like.

1 hour ago, TigerLilly said:

Here is part of my yard. I have skeletons on the roof by my window. Looks pretty cool at night all lit up. 

20171009_092110.jpg

That, woman..? Would freak me out at night......oh dear...I just noticed the 'thing' on the porch ..I'd have nightmares.

Edited by equicrzy

Haha! I saw the horse skeleton last year and thought about getting it to put in my pasture next to the road. There's a street in town where all the houses decorate to the max. People come from all over to see it, a real traffic jam! Out here in the country, the round bale spider is big and there are a lot of "bodies" hanging from trees.