Sign in to follow this  
nick

election results

interesting.  a distinctly non republican note.  a "je ne sais crois".  

Definitely not what alot of people expected, but it is only 2 states, & a year before mid term elections, alot can happen between now & then. 

I think it's what quite a few people expected.   Trump disapproval ratings is dragging the whole GNP down.  doesn't help that as usual he says "it's all their fault"  (GNP candidates). 

nick, I didn't pay alot of attention to either governors race, until I saw the returns last night.  Would be interesting to know if voter turn out was higher than normal.  Always good when the voter take advantage of the only say they have in government.

jubal,  I agree your link was very interesting,  always good when voters pick a wide background of people they want in office.   That is part of what Makes America Great.  PD

And, PD, I think the voters were making a statement that we ARE an inclusive society, and we won't let Washington tell us we're not.

the GOP seems hellbent on ramming their tax "reforms" through anyway.  a lot of GOP committee members resigning (not seeking reelection).     i'm flying to California tomorrow.  it'll be interesting to see what the mood is.