Sign in to follow this  
adrienne2242

Cat toys?

my cat is an indoor cat but is somtimes let outside for a couple of hours everyday. however when i take him indoors he starts meowing telling me he wats to get back out. but instead of letting him outside agin i try kee[ping him occupied with a few toys. 
any suugestion on what other fun toys can be given!

Does he react to catnip?  If he does, a simple ball or mouse with catnip inside could keep him occupied for a while.  Does he like to pounce on and chase things?  A toy on a pole with sturdy string would be good, and you can play along with him.  There are so many toys to choose, and you may have to experiment to find what he likes best.  Our 3 cats all like something different---Burger likes wind-up toys, Mysti likes a catnip mouse, and Baby likes a small cloth ball that she carries around, and brings it to me to throw for her. 

I got my cats this little round plastic thing that has a track with a ball in it. The cat goes nuts chasing the ball round and round that little thing. I have fuzzy mice for them as well. I have quite the assortment of toys for the two of them. I have one that like to pack around hair ties and one that will carry around bottle tops. 

I have one of those plastic rings with the ball in it too. My cat sits back and stares at it , then runs and attacks it. It makes an awful racket! Her purple mouse has taken a back seat since I got her this thing.

Edited by jubal