Sign in to follow this  
Proud Dad

My Wife Mozelle.

Mozelle passed peacefully in her sleep Sunday Dec. 3rd at 11:30PM, surrounded by family.  The loss is sad, but she is now at home with her Lord.   Her brother & family from Arkansas were here from Friday night to Sunday AM. Her faith & her strength made the loss easier for all of us.   God Bless. PD

So very sorry for your loss and condolences to you and your family. I'm sure your world will be dimmer for loss of her light.

Again I want to thankyou all for the kind words & good thoughts during our loss. While our time together was shorter than expected, we had alot of good years together, for that I'm very thankful.  We are still working on final arrangements, Mozelle made her wishes known, & they will be granted & carried out.  Will post more when we know details.   Thanks PD

Condolences to you and your family, PD.  Your attitude will help you and your loved ones through this difficult time to remember the good times and celebrate the time you had with Mozelle.  God Bless you and yours.

:angel3: :huggy:

My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm very sorry for your loss of a wonderful lady. Although your time was shortened, those memories will still last a life time.

I am sorry for your loss PD.

Would anybody like to see Mozeklle's obituary?  I have a link I can PM anybody, that might be interested. I would hesitate to post so much private info on here. PD

PD so sorry for your loss. I know I’m a nobody to you but I’ve been following along and cheering for you and your wife through the ups and downs.  I’m a old time member/lurker turned long term lurker as I forgot my login info. I’ve been considering joining again with the small group left and seeing this post I just had to convey my condolences. Your wife sounded like an amazing woman! 

RIP Mozelle 

RolltheDice,   Thanks for your kind words, they are appreciated.  Mozelle was one of a kind, just like her name, once someone heard that name, they couldn't forget her. I have 47 years of memories, for that I'm very thankful.  Best Wishes.  PD

Yes, I would like to read Mozelle's obituary.  Hope you and your family are doing ok.

I hope you and your family made it through this rough day. Know you have many who love and care for you around. She was a beautiful lady and her obit shows it. Still sending many good thoughts to you all.