Sign in to follow this  
noponies

Lights are on....

Went to lunch with my sister. The restaurant is in an old girl's school that was open from 1825 until the 1930's. There is also an antique gallery in the same building that is beautifully decorated for Christmas. There is a sideboard there that I covet but I'd have to sell my truck to buy it. So I just go visit it once in awhile. 

I'm leaving the lights on. Someone else might stop by.

Been a busy day getting my wife home from hospital, & now under hospice care, we are turning our living room into a mini hospital room, it cramps things a bit, I'm hindered at times with having 2 left feet.  Got to0 go.   Later. PD

I spent good part of the afternoon in the basement accumulating more for the dumpster but did find 4 full boxes of Christmas stuff to donate at the local thrift.

Have more for the dumpster but the boxes are to heavy.  A dolly cart would be helpful getting it up the stairs.

That little thing is bait for the bigger thing in the lake.  Hahaha ...just kidding...at least you hook lined & sinkered something.

Be like our summer vacation we went to God's country in Canada at a fishing lodge.  We could care less about the fish.  However off the dock we did catch a perch.  Mom did mostly of the work & nade dad de-hook fish son was excited we had something.  We came home & said we caught a fish.

The best part is a tale can be longer then the actual fish tail

2 hours ago, noponies said:

Awww! I LIKE fresh fish!

Me too but its my landlords pond. He doesnt mind if I keep a few but Im just happy to have a place to fish and enjoy the outdoors. :-)

I like fresh fish, too, but, always hated cleaning them, it was well established, you cleaned your own fish, whenever we went fishing. I haven't seen fishing in a coons age......do only older people know that term? Lol...

Farrier came this morning, I was somewhat embarrassed by Sam's behavior, he was a real pill, stepped on the farrier's toe in a fit he was throwing..... farrier was wearing some kind of shoes that are similar to wallabies, so, I place a little blame on him, if his toe is bruised.....but, in Sam's defense, he has arthritis and, even with Bute on board, he's still a little stiff and sore.....plus, Sam had an accident not too long ago, Abby scared him and, he freaked out and, jammed his left shoulder into the wooden box the water tanks are in..... Sam is the proverbial, bull in a china shop.

We're supposed to be getting rain/snow beginning tomorrow, going into the weekend, it's late this year, people are saying, we're in for a tough winter......I'm not ready, my teeth are chattering just thinking about it.

Been super busy at work. It's month end, we are short handed and also slammed with lots of pt's . Our busiest days we have had around 100 pt's per day. Crazy. 

The weather here has been very wet and windy. Lots of rain in the foothills and the mountains are getting snow. Tuesday I had a snow rain mix at my house. We may get snow this weekend or next week sometime. 

Sorry. Patient. Pt is short for patient. I get in a habit of using medical short hand. I work in a pediatric clinic. 

Edited by PaintedWishes

Busy day here. I was up at 5 and didn't stop until dinner. Even got a load of groceries. I do major grocery shopping ever 2 months and fill the freezer.

PD, I hope your household is running smoothly. I know it can be overwhelming.

It will be an early night for me. My legs are worn out.

Everyone have a great evening.