Sign in to follow this  
PaintedWishes

Windy Wednesday

Good morning all! It's a clear, cold and windy day here. At least it's a dry one today. Getting ready to head into work in a little bit. I get to the end the day with a fun zumba class at the gym i go to. Hope everyone has a good day! 

It's trying to snow here.  Winter has arrived for us.  Luckily in 10 days we are heading to Florida.

Love going but hate packing & prepping.  One thing to get critters & home ready to go but add the business.  Not fun.

Tomorrow I'm closing shop to go shopping.

Weather has turned cool here & windy since Monday, we had a mild fall, so cold temps help a person adjust what is coming in the next couple months.     PD

Winter has arrived here. It was in the 20's last night. On the plus side, we are not having high winds.

Almost done with Christmas baking and candy making. I still need to bake sugar cookies and decorate them. Not my favorite project!

Putting flannel sheets on today. I got cold last night.

I was able to scratch the feral cat's head this week! That was a major breakthrough!! I've been feeding him for months now.

Cold and clear, slightly breezy.  No snow yet or rain.

Water in the horse trough  had a layer of ice on it, really had to whack it to break through.

No Christmas shopping done yet and, I don't care! Lol!

Jubal, too bad you don't live close. I could really hook you up! Everything is hidden in the freezer. I let my SO have a sample but that's it!

I am really excited and a bit nervous. Today I received my daycare license number. I know, small thing but that puts me about 2 months away from being able to take clients! I still have some things to do. I am trying out a few online scheduling and payment programs, looking over curriculums and practicing my daily schedule with my kids. It's going to be crazy lol. 

It's freezing cold here today but my boys tank is staying ice free so that's good. Finally found some round bales for my boy. Just need to get a round bale net to protect against the hay explosion that is sure to happen without it. 

Edited by TigerLilly

1 hour ago, jubal said:

TL, is your horse at home now?

Yes he stays on my dad's property. He is just hanging out in the pasture. Figured once spring rolls around we can start again. He is a rowdy thing. 

20 hours ago, TigerLilly said:

Finally found some round bales for my boy. Just need to get a round bale net to protect against the hay explosion that is sure to happen without it. 

Congrats on your daycare license!  
I love my HayChix net.  Waste is extremely minimal now.