Sign in to follow this  
little cow

Has anyone not been sexually harassed?

you want to say it is a woman's fault when she is assaulted?  ah, I see.  men  cannot control their sexual impulses.  really??

Thank you for your thoughtful response, GreyDrakkon.  

Hey, if anyone has been a victim, I will support them, regardless of gender.  It can happens in all genders and persuasions.  For example, there are some horrible abusive situations prevalent among gay men, especially with young men and older predator types.  My poor cousin suffered from abuse this way.  It is always wrong.  Always ask.  Always respect a 'no'.  Too young is too young.  No excuses.  

And THAT is also what I've seen on this thread, LC, not one single person has said "oh well, it's ok if a woman assaults a man" or "in certain cases, a man has it coming".  Can't say the reverse of that is true by a couple people here.  

Oh, how I wish I could find the article I read on FB.  It was a gay man writing about how rape culture places the blame on women and what they were wearing and conversely him discussing himself and others being in various levels of undress and him being able to control himself - others should be able to do so, too.

3 hours ago, GreyDrakkon said:

And THAT is also what I've seen on this thread, LC, not one single person has said "oh well, it's ok if a woman assaults a man" or "in certain cases, a man has it coming".  Can't say the reverse of that is true by a couple people here.  

I'd say, you haven't been here long enough to know, "a couple people on here ."

Are we not entitled to an opinion?  Anyway, no one has actually said it's ok for women or, men, to be sexually assaulted.... some, just have different takes on it, based on personal experiences, so, it's unfair to assign labels to those who's opinions don't mirror yours 

I'll thank you to not assign your judgemental, self righteous, opinions to me, without knowing a thing about me.....we, speak in general terms here, for the most part, getting personal doesn't fly.

Was I talking about you?  If you're feeling guilty for that, maybe there's a reason.  Didn't realize NOT judging women on how they dress is er, being judgemental.

I don't feel guilty about anything I say or, do.....you were judging people on their responses to the topic, I am one who, went against the grain, so, it's not too far a leap to come to the conclusion I did.

Edited by equicrzy

12 hours ago, equicrzy said:

I'd say, you haven't been here long enough to know, "a couple people on here ."

I'll thank you to not assign your judgemental, self righteous, opinions to me, without knowing a thing about me.....we, speak in general terms here, for the most part, getting personal doesn't fly.

This poster made no mention of “knowing people on here”, only to having read some posts to which i also took umbrage, and i’ve been on here for 17 years.  

If a post is not directed at you personally,  maybe the high road would be to not take it personally.

and yes, without pointing fingers in the apparent absence of any administrative oversight the vitriol, personal and otherwise toxic posts here are NOT few and far between.  Apparently they DO fly somewhere.  

back to topic—Me Too has reached South Korea with a vengeance, where women have been mad as he** for a long, long time.  Guess “time’s up”.

and for those who now want to pull the “what about men getting abused card”, you’d have had to be living under a rock for the last 30 years to be unaware of widespread sexual abuse of young boys by the Catholic Church and cover ups.  Gee, sounds just like Hollywood and every other industry.   You can’t tell me “they were asking for it”.

Take umbrage all you want, nick, you're not exactly a good example of someone who should be calling others out....how many times have you been caught in lies, or, posting false information, knowingly.... you've been temporarily banned how many times? 2...3?  For personal insults, or, vulgarity?

No.... you're the last person to say anything, to anyone, about anything.

34 minutes ago, equicrzy said:

Take umbrage all you want, nick, you're not exactly a good example of someone who should be calling others out....how many times have you been caught in lies, or, posting false information, knowingly.... you've been temporarily banned how many times? 2...3?  For personal insults, or, vulgarity?

No.... you're the last person to say anything, to anyone, about anything.

Example?  But really, let’s stay on topic shall we?  

Which is who has not been sexually abused?  Excellent question.  

This post is not about me, you, or no ponies.  Get it?  

Edited by nick

On 12/20/2017 at 7:43 PM, noponies said:

What would YOU think of a man walking around with the round parts of his dangly bits on display? And no, it really IS NOT different.

Ugh.

Edited by nick
Ugliness