Sign in to follow this  
PaintedWishes

Windy weekend

What is this torture with the goody pictures?!! I'm going to have to dig that frozen Toll House cookie dough out of the freezer. It's been in there for months but youall are forcing me!

Yes, NP, she is amazing!

Edited by jubal

Thanks, Danyel. Grace was sort of a group project when she showed up last March. You all, especially Heidi, told me know how to nurse her back to health. She had a minor setback last month which was cured by an antibiotic shot, but other than that, she's pretty much normal now.

Those cookies look wonderful. I want!

I was very close to having another horse lol. Someone posted a 4 month old filly on Facebook. My boy could use some company and that little girl could use a good home. I offered to pick her up this coming weekend. My shipper was said he could be there. Seller said no deal. Wanted the horse gone sooner than that:( Guess it wasn't meant to be. 

I spent all weekend cleaning my dad's house. He is going through a bad spell and needs some help. I filled an entire dumpster with JUNK. Had a long discussion about hoarding and taking care of himself. He sleeps all the time now. Hoping getting things back in order and cleaned up helps his mood some. Wished I could talk to his doctor. 

Thanks, TL. I give boxes of cookies and candy away at Christmas.

TL, sounds like your dad is depressed. Pretty common in older people. If you have time, maybe you can go to a doctor's appointment with your dad. Men won't open up to a doctor!

Putting my tree up today. I really didn't want to but got shamed into it!

4 hours ago, Danyel said:

Thanks, TL. I give boxes of cookies and candy away at Christmas.

TL, sounds like your dad is depressed. Pretty common in older people. If you have time, maybe you can go to a doctor's appointment with your dad. Men won't open up to a doctor!

Putting my tree up today. I really didn't want to but got shamed into it!

He is very depressed. But he won't let people in. He gets angry when people try to help him. 

50 minutes ago, TigerLilly said:

He is very depressed. But he won't let people in. He gets angry when people try to help him. 

In which case, I would start worrying about Alzeimers. Getting angry and being depressed are usual first signs.