Sign in to follow this  
noponies

36 and cloudy

It was 30 plus degrees this AM , & then the wind started to blow in the PM, felt much colder than it really was.  Next week it will be below 0 for our high.  PD

Blue skies and sunshine, still holding.  It's cold, but, clear and crisp.

Latest weather report says, snow tomorrow, not a huge chance, it keeps getting pushed back, it was supposed to have snowed last weekend.

1 hour ago, grimmie said:

65 and partly cloudy. We havent seen the sun in a few weeks now, it's beginning to get to me.

The sun has been over here.......lol.

1 hour ago, equicrzy said:

The sun has been over here.......lol.

Could you send it back, just for a couple days? please?

For the first time since being here, winter has started on the first day of winter...... usually, it starts a good month before.

Having a little snow shower right now. Pistol doesn't know what to make of it, he's running around, trying to catch the flakes.

1 hour ago, equicrzy said:

It's warmed up to zero.....it was 5 below earlier........brrrrr..

That is way too cold! Guess I should be happy with 33. We may get a dusting of snow tonight. Yesterday I was outside with just a thin shirt!

It was a pitiful 80 & we got a boat ride from the Atlantic to the Gulf.  Gulf we spent time in the water on a sand bar.  Lucky you I can't do a picture slide show as left my phone at the house.

To make you feel better we will be going home to NW Wis reality.

It warmed to a balmy 32......the husband and I, are discussing doing the little bit of work that needs done and, putting up a for sale sign.  We don't do cold like we used to.

Equicrzy, I don't blame you. I always dread Winter. It has been in the 30's all day and now a steady rain. We may be iced in tomorrow.

46 minutes ago, Danyel said:

Equicrzy, I don't blame you. I always dread Winter. It has been in the 30's all day and now a steady rain. We may be iced in tomorrow.

My husband can retire in 2 years, but, he might go before then, the company that just bought out his employers , offers a retirement plan, the previous didn't and, it's retroactive......so, depending on how much they offer, he'll either wait the two years or, go sooner.

Yeah, I used to love cold weather, I still like it, but, not to live in it, anymore, my old bones complain more than they used to.

I'm heading to Arizona in February for my annual eye exam, I'll be looking at a couple properties I've had my eye on, in the same town we left 3 years ago, I already have my house plans.

It was 32 and lightly snowing this morning, but quickly cleared and turned sunny and the temp shot up to about 40. Clouds are rolling back in again though so we shall see what we get. Im just happy we got a bit of dry weather. Snow would be fine, just need a break from the rain. 

It's still sunny and clear..... I really don't know what to make of it, by now we're usually hip deep in the white stuff. I'm not complaining, mind you, just wondering what might be in store for us later.